Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I thought Tennessee would win by 20 or more points.

Started by logic, February 08, 2018, 11:27:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

logic

I am amazed and delighted that Arkansas actually made a game of it. The talent difference is too extreme. In the last two years Tennessee signed 7 McDonald's All Americans and I believe they have a total of 10.  We have zero, but certainly Williams, Cosper, and Monk played their hearts out. And, dependable Mason, as always, played good too.

LadybackBBFan

Definitely our best game of the year - by far - complete 40 minutes.  Everyone that played, played their hearts out and the bench was animated.  I just wish we would have somehow got the win, but they will come with this coach.  This was the best offense that I have seen in a long time - especially against a taller team that also is very athletic.

jim683

the game plan against Tennessee was a great one,  pack the defense inside and make them hit outside.   Almost worked, 
that was a great game to watch.  Down to the final seconds and still in the game. 

I hope they play the rest of the season like last night....the entire team went up to another level.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on February 09, 2018, 08:05:08 am
Definitely our best game of the year - by far - complete 40 minutes.  Everyone that played, played their hearts out and the bench was animated.  I just wish we would have somehow got the win, but they will come with this coach.  This was the best offense that I have seen in a long time - especially against a taller team that also is very athletic.

This. Word for word.

logic

Quote from: jim683 on February 09, 2018, 08:31:20 am
the game plan against Tennessee was a great one,  pack the defense inside and make them hit outside.   Almost worked, 
that was a great game to watch.  Down to the final seconds and still in the game. 

I hope they play the rest of the season like last night....the entire team went up to another level.
It was a great plan, but Tennessee has too many great players, both inside and outside.  They did hold Tennessee's inside player to perhaps a season low, but Tennessee's great outside shooters made a near record high 3 point shots. Considering what she was up against, Williams really played great.

jackflash