Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I dont mind having a terrible year in a rebuilding year every now and then....

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, March 12, 2009, 04:03:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

but having so many players on the police blotter time and time again sometimes by repeat offenders and having to suspend players over and over and over agian just plain SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

These guys just dont care that they get their education paid for at one of the premier schools in the SEC! I really wish these players would stop being a bunch of mindless thugs and represent this university and fanbase alot better than they do.

I would love to see guys that do the right thing like Clarke, Britt, and Sanchez have great games in this last game of the season and hopefully Clarke is not scared off and transfers somewhere else. He's one of the few that is halfway consistent and does the right thing.

Hopefully the hogs shock the world tonight and somehow win but this whole season has been a trainwreck and needs to end. This offseason we have to keep everybody together but maybe cut some of the fat off this team.
This offseason is HUGE for coach pel and this basketball program. First we must Keep Rotnei Clarke in this basketball program or we're screwed.

The Boar War

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: The Boar War on March 12, 2009, 04:07:06 pm
Police blotter?  Who's been arrested?

Brandon Moore was earlier in the year and there are rumors about Fortson and Henry.
As many times as those two have been in trouble/suspended it wouldnt surprise me if those rumors were true.
And my goodness, these guys are getting a FREE education at UofA! GO TO CLASS!!!!

The Boar War

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 12, 2009, 04:12:21 pm
Brandon Moore was earlier in the year and there are rumors about Fortson and Henry.
As many times as those two have been in trouble/suspended it wouldnt surprise me if those rumors were true.
And my goodness, these guys are getting a FREE education at UofA! GO TO CLASS!!!!

Oh yeah.  I forgot about Moore.  It seems like this season has been going on for about three years now.