Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida favored by what ? over/under?

Started by elksnort, March 11, 2009, 09:50:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Pelphrey has to beat Donovan to keep his job?

I don't really thinks so, but it would be ironic.

elksnort

Goodness, if I was not a fan and lifetime lover of the Hogs, I'd bet the house on Florida -9.5.

Hoggy1

Look for the gators to win by 20+ and house gets cleaned starting next week.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Marshfieldhog

We will be down by 2 at the half and lose by 20. I have the feeling we are gonna have a fist a cuff started by our players, just get the feeling something ugly is going to happen during our last game of the year.

HamHands

Over/Under on Fortson shot attempts at 25
One day at a time.

stats33

Quote from: GiveEmHellPel on March 11, 2009, 10:40:11 pm
Look for the gators to win by 20+ and house gets cleaned starting next week.
Yes.

HogFaninMemphis

I'll at least try to be positive.  Maybe the Razorbacks will realize that their coach's job could be in jeopardy and surprise us all tomorrow!
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

ruarealhogfan

I know Depaul lost today, but they went 0-whatever in conference & won their first round game against Cincy...

chiefsfan

If only we could get by Florida...its not a hard bracket after that

We wont get by Florida though.   and the transfers and assistant firings will begin shortly after Pelphrey and Longs annual end of year meeting on Monday
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

RocknRollRazorback

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on March 11, 2009, 11:30:58 pm
I'll at least try to be positive.  Maybe the Razorbacks will realize that their coach's job could be in jeopardy and surprise us all tomorrow!

that usually only works if they respect the coach in question.
"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

deshahawg

I say we have a lead of at least 10 but still lose the game.