Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Henry??

Started by OKhogfan1959, March 09, 2009, 11:31:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OKhogfan1959

Anyone have the game on TIVO? I erased mine..

I have read on another board that Henry was yelling at Coach Pelphrey at the end of the game and Fortson had to restrain him?

If anyone saved the game can you report back to us?

75grad

I watched the last 30 secs of the game and until they signed off on espn360 and didn't see anything.
NCAA=Need Cash Attend Auburn

LRSmitty

Sorry man....don't know who would waste the recording space on their TiVo for a crappy Razorback game.....did anybody actually think they were going to win and it was worth recording?

Also, basically the whole team has a crappy attitude, you can tell it by looking at their faces and their total lack of effort.  My 3 month old niece could get a rebound away from A. Clark or B. Moore; could easily defend against that uncoordinated goof Sanchez....started to say defend against Welsh and R. Clarke (or Rotnei Tajada as I like to call him) but they suck at shooting so there is no need to even defend them.

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: 75grad on March 09, 2009, 11:41:16 am
I watched the last 30 secs of the game and until they signed off on espn360 and didn't see anything.

Thanks that's what I wanted to know..The guy is making crap up.

The Boar War

It really wouldn't surprise me but I didn't see anything either.

The Boar War

Quote from: LRSmitty on March 09, 2009, 11:44:12 am
Sorry man....don't know who would waste the recording space on their TiVo for a crappy Razorback game.....did anybody actually think they were going to win and it was worth recording?

Also, basically the whole team has a crappy attitude, you can tell it by looking at their faces and their total lack of effort.  My 3 month old niece could get a rebound away from A. Clark or B. Moore; could easily defend against that uncoordinated goof Sanchez....started to say defend against Welsh and R. Clarke (or Rotnei Tajada as I like to call him) but they suck at shooting so there is no need to even defend them.

What in the world makes you think that Rotnei Clarke is a sucky shooter?

HawgAdvocate

This team just wants the season to end.

These types of random specualtion over unknown instances don't help. There will be a number of people who read about this and assume it's fact.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on March 09, 2009, 11:54:12 am
This team just wants the season to end.

These types of random specualtion over unknown instances don't help. There will be a number of people who read about this and assume it's fact.

Look I was looking to find the truth. Truth is the guy looked back at it and it didn't happen..

I don't really give a frick if you want to assume it happened or some dumb ass want's to assume it happened...

I don't like to assume and I erased the game or I would set it straight.

I will ask questions and if you don't like then don't click!

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: LawnHog48 on March 09, 2009, 12:00:49 pm
Look I was looking to find the truth. Truth is the guy looked back at it and it didn't happen..

I don't really give a frick if you want to assume it happened or some dumb ass want's to assume it happened...

#1 - You need to relax. No one attacked you.

#2 - Read #1.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

The Hogfather

Quote from: LawnHog48 on March 09, 2009, 12:00:49 pm

I'm assuming he was talking about the guy that is doing the speculating on the other board, not you asking the question.  I could be wrong, though.  Doesn't happen often.

Hogbody

Advocate didn't even attack you, calm down

Porkatarian

Quote from: LawnHog48 on March 09, 2009, 11:31:17 am

I have read on another board that Henry was yelling at Coach Pelphrey at the end of the game and Fortson had to restrain him?

FWIW, I've noticed several players yelling at Pelphrey as they returned to the bench for substitutions.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

The Hogfather

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 09, 2009, 12:31:04 pm
The Golfer was pretty agitated at his reduction in minutes during SEC play.  He's thinking of giving his scholarship back to Pel.

I expect his scholarship to be taken anyway. 

The Boar War

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 09, 2009, 12:31:04 pm
The Golfer was pretty agitated at his reduction in minutes during SEC play.  He's thinking of giving his scholarship back to Pel.

A mulligan?

The Hogfather

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 09, 2009, 12:35:04 pm
This was according to unconnected, outside sources from Wyoming.

Must be true...

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: Porkatarian on March 09, 2009, 12:08:09 pm
FWIW, I've noticed several players yelling at Pelphrey as they returned to the bench for substitutions.

Porkatarian out...

I have noticed Pel yelling at the players but have not seen a player go back at him. Are you talking about at the games?

Hogbody

FWIW, I saw Henry going to class today :)

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on March 09, 2009, 12:02:19 pm
#1 - You need to relax. No one attacked you.

#2 - Read #1.

OOPS..Sorry man. I need to learn to comprehend on these here boards...

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: Hogbody on March 10, 2009, 12:33:52 pm
FWIW, I saw Henry going to class today :)

Thanks man...Hey some good news on the BBAll front...

Hogeyeblind

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 09, 2009, 12:35:04 pm
This was according to unconnected, outside sources from Wyoming.

I think he's going to greyshirt

HamminItUp

Rotnei has the most 3's in a season since Pargo was here (who would have been a jr/sr at the time). Rotnei has had a streaky season but has seemingly come around. Some of your other comments are right on but to rip on Rotnei's shooting ability is off.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: HamminItUp on March 10, 2009, 05:17:51 pm
Rotnei has the most 3's in a season since Pargo was here (who would have been a jr/sr at the time). Rotnei has had a streaky season but has seemingly come around. Some of your other comments are right on but to rip on Rotnei's shooting ability is off.

Rotnei has picked it up and been more aggressive

FSHog67

I thought we were not to rip players personally!!!!!!!

rzrbackrob

Quote from: LawnHog48 on March 09, 2009, 11:31:17 am

If you are talking about the Vandy game I was there and close to the bench. I watched the players and coaches interaction closely and I never saw any player yell at Pel. The most unusual thing I saw concerning Henry was that during a timeout, while all the other players were gathered around Pel in a huddle, Henry sat by himself on the bench. One of the younger coaches/trainers came over and physically helped him get off the bench and join the huddle.
Good is the enemy of great

pigz

I dont agree with the Roteni Tejada thing, but that is funny as hel
You guys have a good time frig dancing

BigHog396

Quote from: Porkatarian on March 09, 2009, 12:08:09 pm

Porkatarian out...
When?  I have been to a number of games, and can't recall ever seeing that happen. They usually come back to the bench with their heads down.

Newhopehog

clarke shooting at 39+percent from the three...any coach in America will take anything over 33 percent from the three

japhog

Quote from: BigHog396 on March 11, 2009, 08:20:52 am
When?  I have been to a number of games, and can't recall ever seeing that happen. They usually come back to the bench with their heads down.

i know.  i have seen them say something, but i think they are probably bitching about a foul call (washington)...

eathill5

Quote from: FSHog67 on March 10, 2009, 05:58:37 pm
I thought we were not to rip players personally!!!!!!!

Thats only if Mods don't agree.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots