Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chase Hayden is a homebody

Started by Richard Davenport, July 14, 2016, 01:41:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

Hogberry Snortcake

You're sure building him up, RD.  I hope that means you feel unusually confident about him. 

Wildhog

On the side of the home page, where it shows the latest active thread, all I saw was, "Chase Hayden is a ho..."

Thought it was about to say "hog."  Got excited.  Now I am disappoint.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on July 14, 2016, 01:53:48 pm
You're sure building him up, RD.  I hope that means you feel unusually confident about him. 

Not building him up.  Just using all the quotes from his dad.

I spent a lot of time with his dad. The Opening is making it VERY tough for us to do our jobs. They've limited the times we can talk to the kids. I got about 2 1/2 minutes with Hayden.

AirWarren

No recruiting analyst has a clue about what these kids will do. Don't set yourself up for failure.

zane

Quote from: Wildhog on July 14, 2016, 01:56:37 pm
On the side of the home page, where it shows the latest active thread, all I saw was, "Chase Hayden is a ho..."

Glad I wasn't the only one!
RIP LSUfan

LMS

Quote from: Wildhog on July 14, 2016, 01:56:37 pm

I saw the same thing. What a letdown.

Pig in the Pokey

because we are his leader and he's said as much, and because he is a rising star who will soon be a 4*.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wildhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 14, 2016, 03:29:44 pm
because we are his leader and he's said as much, and because he is a rising star who will soon be a 4*.

Even I'm feeling pretty decent about Hayden, ha.

Probably a bad sign.  :)
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

onebadrubi

Quote from: Wildhog on July 14, 2016, 03:38:49 pm

At least we have someone to blame now! 

Rzback

I like that CBB does not seem to recruit party animals.
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 14, 2016, 03:29:44 pm

RD? 

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: AP85 on July 14, 2016, 02:19:27 pm
No recruiting analyst has a clue about what these kids will do. Don't set yourself up for failure.

I'm pretty sure I have absolutely nothing to do with it.  Feel free to continue to condescend. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on July 14, 2016, 03:38:49 pm

It's almost impossible not to. If you want to keep your feelings protected, do NOT watch his highlight tapes. He got vision like Tony Dorsett.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

He could play for MA, too. Also, again, THE VISION.
& the handles. kid's a legit D1 PG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3DGEoRtBy4

bphi11ips

Chase Hayden would be a great get and hopefully open doors in Memphis, where we should be stronger than we have been given the driving distance from Fayetteville.

Richard - I mentioned this in another thread.  St. George's is Division II-A.  It's a private school with several P5 recruits.  It plays the highest level of competition in Tennessee.  Class 2A is made up of very small public schools, just as it is in Arkansas.  With Hayden's gaudy numbers, some may have the impression he overmatches the competition. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 15, 2016, 06:53:45 pm
Chase Hayden would be a great get and hopefully open doors in Memphis, where we should be stronger than we have been given the driving distance from Fayetteville.

Richard - I mentioned this in another thread.  St. George's is Division II-A.  It's a private school with several P5 recruits.  It plays the highest level of competition in Tennessee.  Class 2A is made up of very small public schools, just as it is in Arkansas.  With Hayden's gaudy numbers, some may have the impression he overmatches the competition.
He runs like Tony Dorsett. #realdeal

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on July 15, 2016, 08:54:08 am
RD? 

I really like Arkansas here, but like always things can change. We shall see.

hogsrolling

I talked to his head coach today.  David Carter.  He said 90% Arkansas.  Don't know if it has been said but our rb coach coached his dad according to his Coach.  He said that was a big deal in his decision.  I'm sure Richard said that in his link up top.