Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I say Fire Bielema and fill up the stadium to support the players next week!

Started by jjfmetal11, November 18, 2017, 03:41:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Poker_hog

The fat guy is gone regardless.  No excuses for not supporting the players.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

jjfmetal11

hog911

Quote from: Poker_hog on November 18, 2017, 03:50:54 pm
The fat guy is gone regardless.  No excuses for not supporting the players.
I wouldn't be so sure of that! I've seen many coaches over stay their welcome, because fans just kept showing up! Mid 90's South Carolina comes to mind!

Hogwarrior

Do you really think anyone is going to FILL up the stadium to see a poor product?  Not going to happen on Thanksgiving weekend!  Good product yes, it's a holiday event, poor product no, why waste the time!  It's over, new coach, new results, better future!

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

sickboy

Let the kids finish the season with their coach. There is absolutely no reason to can the guy right before the last game. It's like rubbing a dog's nose in his poo. And it also punishes the kids by shoving them out on the field while sending them the message that they weren't good enough to save their coach. Now go entertain us.

Be graceful. Let them finish the season and be professional about this situation.

longpig

Quote from: sickboy on November 18, 2017, 05:51:06 pm
Let the kids finish the season with their coach. There is absolutely no reason to can the guy right before the last game. It's like rubbing a dog's nose in his poo. And it also punishes the kids by shoving them out on the field while sending them the message that they weren't good enough to save their coach. Now go entertain us.

Be graceful. Let them finish the season and be professional about this situation.

Agree,  mid season firings for short of showing cause sends up a red flag with a lot of prospects, players and coaches.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Pig_Lebowski

The Pulse

Here's a template for 'em

"Unfortunately, we are not where we need to be competitively," Currie Peoples said in a statement Sunday afternoon. "For that reason, I have asked Coach Jones Bielema to step down as head football coach. I know Coach Jones Bielema will be successful moving forward, and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors."

Pig_Lebowski