Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get on the Gus Bus

Started by moses_007, November 17, 2017, 02:43:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

BartIV

Maybe its all smoke and mirrors.
He is actually making that bus move with his mind. Just don't know if its the dark side or light side.

moses_007

Quote from: BartIV on November 17, 2017, 02:44:54 pm
Maybe its all smoke and mirrors.
He is actually making that bus move with his mind. Just don't know if its the dark side or light side.
It's not smoke.  He's replacing Bielema.  We wouldn't be in this mess today if we had hired him several years ago.

How do I know?  I bugged the BOT meeting last week with a fly........

seasonhog

Quote from: moses_007 on November 17, 2017, 02:51:08 pm
It's not smoke.  He's replacing Bielema.  We wouldn't be in this mess today if we had hired him several years ago.

How do I know?  I bugged the BOT meeting last week with a fly........

A fly....technology has come a long way.

As I have said before....Gus should not have been run off by Frank & Nutt.

The Pulse

Gonzo

i guess I'll stay on the same bus I've been on since the early 70s, the Hog bus, which includes whoever is the HC, until if/when they cause me to lose faith in their ablility to lead the program. I hope whoever is hired after the season has great success. GM wouldn't surprise me in that regard, but neither would a few others.

Go Hogs!

007 License To Squeal

Now look at what you've done!  Now, I'll have to read more of that Hog Genie's posts........ :puke:
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

MudBone

One thing that stands out, if you ask any high school player if they would like to play under the offense that Gus runs or another type of offense, say CBB or CBP, 99.9% will say Gus offense. Just start asking some players during the high school play offs.

Piggie

I've been on the Gus bus since Nutt left, and we have missed every opportunity to get him. 2 Corinthians 6:2King James Version (KJV)

2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) Even so, come Gus Malzahn. ;)
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!