Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hickman??

Started by AwholeHog, April 16, 2024, 06:11:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AwholeHog

Last I recall Branson Hickman had said he'd announce his commitment in April. Sounded like we were the sure front runner for him around the time of his visit, and other than him taking another visit or two it's been 🦗 🦗 ever since. I'm sure he's trying to get as much $$ as he can and who could blame, but I'm wondering if he's still set to announce, are we still strong in the mix, etc.

codeHog

Attila the Hog

Hope he calls the Hogs!

tophawg19

They are hoping he can come in and take over center so Nichols can battle Kutas at guard . However Nichols is settled in and playing well at center
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

AwholeHog

Quote from: tophawg19 on April 17, 2024, 12:08:32 amThey are hoping he can come in and take over center so Nichols can battle Kutas at guard . However Nichols is settled in and playing well at center
Gotta have two. Nothing worse than something happening to the center and the backup can't hit the mark. Hope he calls the Hogs. Pittman has always had a multiple position guy or two.

jbcarol

Hayes Fawcett@Hayesfawcett3

BREAKING: Former SMU OL Branson Hickman has Committed to Oklahoma, he tells @on3sports

The 6'3 300 OL was the Top Available IOL in the Portal (per On3)

Has 33 career starts and was an All-AAC selection in 2023

"Let's work. Boomer!"

https://on3.com/db/branson-hickman-13422

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net