Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

if belichek leaves new england ...

Started by Pig in the Pokey, January 05, 2018, 09:34:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

saban goes to replace him, then dabo goes to Bama.

Then Clemson DOESNT just promote Venables....

Hmmm. This is how Venables ends up at Arkansas.

:popcorn    (thanks Brady and Kraft).

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/05/boomer-gio-trouble-brewing-in-new-england/
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: flagstaffhog on January 05, 2018, 09:35:03 am
Good Lord.....
do you not know that the Pats are imploding? Belichek gone.

Or that Saban is Kraft's favorite coach?

Or that Clemson is going to pass on Venables?

Or that Dabo is going to Bama when Saban leaves?

Or, are you saying "Good Lord" like I am because this would be nuclear?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jimmur74

This is the most delusional hypnotic nearly methed out post I have ever read.  Trash

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:35:31 am
do you not know that the Pats are imploding? Belichek gone.

Or that Saban is Kraft's favorite coach?

Or that Clemson is going to pass on Venables?

Or that Dabo is going to Bama when Saban leaves?

Or, are you saying "Good Lord" like I am because this would be nuclear?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jimmur74 on January 05, 2018, 09:39:04 am
This is the most delusional hypnotic nearly methed out post I have ever read.  Trash
maybe listen to some sports radio today and try again. But, I like your comment. I hope everyone thinks it's complete delusion.

Ray_Finkle

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:34:06 am

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/05/boomer-gio-trouble-brewing-in-new-england/

I like how you have really embraced the role of providing terrible information since your Norvell promise....

navyhog24

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ray_Finkle on January 05, 2018, 09:45:29 am
I like how you have really embraced the role of providing terrible information since your Norvell promise....
i didnt promise anything. i relayed the info i heard.

This is my pure speculation. But none of it is new except the meddling by Kraft. Belichek got ordered to trade Jimmy G. Jimmy G went to an 0-11 team and won 5 straight.... Belichek  mad.

Heard last year there is "something" that would keep venables from ever being clemson's HC.

Always known Dabo would crawl home to Bama.

Just google it and you'll see Kraft and Saban are tight.

BigE_23

Sure...right after the Pats win the Super Bowl, all of this will go down exactly as you have predicted. There's no reason at all why we shouldn't wait until mid-February for this to play out before we hire a DC. Even though that's after National Signing Day, it still makes perfect sense.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BigE_23 on January 05, 2018, 09:49:54 am
Sure...right after the Pats win the Super Bowl, all of this will go down exactly as you have predicted. There's no reason at why we shouldn't wait until mid-February for this to play out before we hire a DC. Even though that's before National Signing Day, it still makes perfect sense.
that's all a good point but is assuming people dont think ahead, which they do. Venables knows he'll never be a HC. He'll take that HC money as DC like he has been. Ive never been convinced that we've already hired Chief. Im just trying to get rid of Saban, too.

Do you guys even Hogville? this is supposed to be fun. It's tongue-in-cheek.

It's BOLD PREDICTIONS> Im not here drooling in a cup sure it's happening lol.

rljjr

I don't see Dabo leaving Clemson. I know Bama is his alma mater, but Clemson gave him a shot and stuck with him when he was suffering the growing pains. I don't see BV leaving Clemson, but I know he was interested in the Arkansas job and what he said and the way he said things on Bo's show made me think he was a real player either as HC or DC. I just think that time passed. I'd be happy to be wrong.

As for the NFL I don't know and don't care, so you could be spot on about that.

Back to college: The guy who follows Saban will have the worst job in the world. Don't win a national title in your first or second year and you might be packing. It's going to be very hard on that coach (another reason I don't think it will be Dabo).

BigE_23

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:51:16 am
that's all a good point but is assuming people dont think ahead, which they do. Venables knows he'll never be a HC. He'll take that HC money as DC like he has been. Ive never been convinced that we've already hired Chief.

Based on what? I think he's holding out for a HC job much like Smart, Fisher, Muschamp, etc. did with their first jobs. Those guys waited for top tier jobs to come calling (UGA, FSU, UF) before they made the jump. He may not be "the guy" at Clemson, but to say he'll never be a HC is quite a stretch.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rljjr on January 05, 2018, 09:54:06 am
I don't see Dabo leaving Clemson. I know Bama is his alma mater, but Clemson gave him a shot and stuck with him when he was suffering the growing pains. I don't see BV leaving Clemson, but I know he was interested in the Arkansas job and what he said and the way he said things on Bo's show made me think he was a real player either as HC or DC. I just think that time passed. I'd be happy to be wrong.

As for the NFL I don't know and don't care, so you could be spot on about that.

Back to college: The guy who follows Saban will have the worst job in the world. Don't win a national title in your first or second year and you might be packing. It's going to be very hard on that coach (another reason I don't think it will be Dabo).
i agree he'd be crazy to go there, but i think he will. especially if venables really did leave him.

NEA_HogFan

Sabah is 66. I would bet Bama is his last coaching job.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BigE_23 on January 05, 2018, 09:54:35 am
Based on what? I think he's holding out for a HC job much like Smart, Fisher, Muschamp, etc. did with their first jobs. Those guys waited for top tier jobs to come calling (UGA, FSU, UF) before they made the jump. He may not be "the guy" at Clemson, but to say he'll never be a HC is quite a stretch.
THAT part is just a rumor. I read it on the clemson boards. they said there is "something" that precludes BV from ever being a HC at clemson. i thought it ridiculous at the time but i filed it away as a possible. Sounded like the Norvell rumors, which I also believed to be BS. Turns out maybe Brett Favre wasnt the only one. Not sure what it is w/ BV, but there is a rumor about something.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on January 05, 2018, 09:55:30 am
Sabah is 66. I would bet Bama is his last coaching job.
I hope he just retires. He's old af, and looking rough. But, he is known as a BUST in the NFL. that has to bother him.

And if UGA wins monday, the gumps will be grumbling (despite how ridiculous that sounds. some already say he needs to retire before his goat status is tarnished).

Lao Tsuie

It's tentatively a deal already Nick would coach about another 3-4 years then Dabo to Bama so the OP has a toe in reality.

netteltonhog

Why would Saban leave Bama for New England?It's not money. Bama will match that. Does Saban have a burning desire to be successful in the NFL? Haven't heard any rumors of that.  He stays at Bama til he breaks the Bears championship record.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Lao Tsuie on January 05, 2018, 10:01:35 am
It's tentatively a deal already Nick would coach about another 3-4 years then Dabo to Bama so the OP has a toe in reality.
It's certainly not impossible.

What if UGA crushes Bama and New England goes down 1st round? Then what will the gumps be saying?

It's ALL OVER talk radio this morning the feud in NEw england. they are saying Kraft made Belichek keep Brady for years and trade JG by Nov 1st, when Belichek was ready to move on with a replacement plan. It's the #1 story. Belichek to the Jets lol.

Turn on 1st take on espn right now.

"Conflict between Brady, Kraft, and Belichek; Those interviewed say this is the last year together for the 3"

rljjr

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:58:01 am
I hope he just retires. He's old af, and looking rough. But, he is known as a BUST in the NFL. that has to bother him.

And if UGA wins monday, the gumps will be grumbling (despite how ridiculous that sounds. some already say he needs to retire before his goat status is tarnished).

I don't care about the results of the game, but if Bama winning is the impetus for Saban retiring on a high note then I say go Bama. If losing means the Gumps want to force him out then Go Dawgs -- but that scenario doesn't seem likely and would be the worst mistake the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, could make.

hog of steele

Kirby smart may mess up the Dabo to Bama thing. If he wins enough, he may head over after Sabah calls it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rljjr on January 05, 2018, 10:07:30 am
I don't care about the results of the game, but if Bama winning is the impetus for Saban retiring on a high note then I say go Bama. If losing means the Gumps want to force him out then Go Dawgs -- but that scenario doesn't seem likely and would be the worst mistake the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, could make.
it's certainly not likely. you right about that. But some day he will be gone- it WILL happen some day. I hope this year.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hog of steele on January 05, 2018, 10:07:52 am
Kirby smart may mess up the Dabo to Bama thing. If he wins enough, he may head over after Sabah calls it.
what if Kirby and Dabo 'passed'. Gump melt would be huge.

rich rod to Bama LMAO

hog of steele

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:09:19 am

rich rod to Bama LMAO

Mike price deserves a second chance!

RME

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:09:19 am

rich rod to Bama LMAO

Urban to Bama.

SemperHawg

SEVEN DEGREES OF BRENT VENABLES.... I love it, this has real legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HamboFirstBlood

pigture perfect

Don't be so serious guys. It's just fun to think about possibilities. They may not be realistic, but speculation can be fun. And oh how I would love for the NEP to Hindenburg itself.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Hey bud... How ya feelin? Want a cookie? Just come on back up here...

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SemperHawg

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 05, 2018, 10:16:07 am
Don't be so serious guys. It's just fun to think about possibilities. They may not be realistic, but speculation can be fun.
It's my favorite part of Hogville... The content in this thread will be gold, none of it will be remotely accurate, but GOLD none the less.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

HogPharmer

Quote from: SemperHawg on January 05, 2018, 10:17:09 am
It's my favorite part of Hogville... The content in this thread will be gold, none of it will be remotely accurate, but GOLD none the less.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

RME

Norvell to New England.

Norvell to Bama.

Norvell simultaneously coaching New England and Bama.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Wildhog on January 05, 2018, 10:17:45 am
One of my favorite Sunny bits.  THERE IS NO PEPE SYLVIA
Wait, that's not David Berkowitz ???

colbs

This is crazy even for you.  Even if there was a chance no way Arkansas waits that long to see if all of this happens.

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Wildhog on January 05, 2018, 10:17:45 am
One of my favorite Sunny bits.  THERE IS NO PEPE SYLVIA

Barney give him a cigare...oh shittt where'd he go!?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 05, 2018, 10:18:53 am
Norvell to New England.

Norvell to Bama.

norvell sent dick pix. he cant go anywhere else now.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SemperHawg on January 05, 2018, 10:17:09 am
SOMEBODY gets it. glad to be of service.

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 05, 2018, 10:13:30 am
Urban to Bama.
there you go!! I WANT a Bama coaching search. I NEED a Bama coaching search. Can you imagine a FEBRUARY Bama coaching search? That'd be beyond epic.

rhames

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 05, 2018, 10:18:53 am
Norvell to New England.

Norvell to Bama.

And secretly the razorbacks.

POP DEM BOTTLES POKEY
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Grag T

Saban goes to New England.  Belch-a-dick goes to Bama.  They'll just swap.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:21:02 am

Brett Favre sent dick pics too... And he went to the HOF

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 05, 2018, 10:25:20 am
Why would Saban ever leave Bama?

No more children in Tuscaloosa left to sacrifice to the football gods. Time to move to more fertile lands.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Grag T on January 05, 2018, 10:23:50 am
Saban goes to New England.  Belch-a-dick goes to Bama.  They'll just swap.
damnit, you just ruined everything!

rhames

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 05, 2018, 10:25:43 am
Brett Favre sent dick pics too... And he went to the HOF

Who hasn't sent a good dick pic in crocs, am I right???
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:21:02 am

He had cornrows in that pic, so, you're not wrong.

Pig in the Pokey