Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ANYBODY GOT ANY HEAT

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 23, 2018, 08:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

January 23, 2018, 08:17:05 pm Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:30:35 pm by BannerMountainMan
....with ice in his veins
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

I may have to ask Lanny for my MOD status back after seeing crap like this
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hawg Red

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

WBOBO

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 23, 2018, 08:20:54 pm
I may have to ask Lanny for my MOD status back after seeing crap like this
yessir.  Get that s..t outta here now.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 23, 2018, 08:27:11 pm
I love it.

It was funny.
But of course, if he has to go to the actual hospital in the next game, is that cool?

THUNDER!

Hawg Red

PonderinHog

How can he be both on fire and have ice in his veins ??? 

ShadowHawg

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

elksnort

You should best be glad that I don't have administrative capacity on this board, I would can some you a holes

BannerMountainMan

East TN HAWG

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 23, 2018, 08:30:52 pm
First half vs second half, but when chips were on the table he came through.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 23, 2018, 08:30:36 pm
I mean, lighten up.
Read a headline on Hogville that contains hospital, Washington County Jail, etc, concerning Razorbacks and you don't feel anything. Shitttts not funny, even as a joke.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 23, 2018, 08:36:24 pm
Read a headline on Hogville that contains hospital, Washington County Jail, etc, concerning Razorbacks and you don't feel anything. Shitttts not funny, even as a joke.

elksnort

well where is the moderator to clean it up or dump it into the trash?

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: elksnort on January 23, 2018, 08:39:40 pm
well where is the moderator to clean it up or dump it into the trash?
Well crap, I think they all must have quit trying to deal with this forum.

THUNDER!

Hawg Red

Why does it even bother you?

I can't imagine letting something like that get to me emotionally.

Hawg Red

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 23, 2018, 08:30:08 pm
But of course, if he has to go to the actual hospital in the next game, is that cool?

If that did happen, trust me, it would have *nothing* to do with this thread because that's not how reality works. It would be a complete coincidence.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 23, 2018, 08:30:52 pm

Gotta be painful....but again, I recently ordered "jumbo shrimp" at a restaurant.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 23, 2018, 08:45:59 pm
Why does it even bother you?

I can't imagine letting something like that get to me emotionally.
Reading the original headline, "Macon Was Rushed to the Hospital" apparently that did get my emotions going

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 23, 2018, 08:54:43 pm
Reading the original headline, "Macon Was Rushed to the Hospital" apparently that did get my emotions going
my bad I'm sorry, seen it posted on twitter and people were laughing like crazy so I guess it's different here. Sorry

elksnort

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 23, 2018, 08:58:35 pm
my bad I'm sorry, seen it posted on twitter and people were laughing like crazy so I guess it's different here. Sorry
Yeah, I did nit even know what you typed and its context.

My issue is the trolling and accusing of trolling

hawginbigd1

Trash this thing I was so darned lost reading this.

hogwood

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 23, 2018, 08:42:29 pm
Well crap, I think they all must have quit trying to deal with this forum.

I clean this forum up a lot. You probably just don't notice as the threads don't last long on here. In regards to this thread, I am just seeing it now. Seems fine - just talking about Macon being clutch? I don't really get it but it doesn't seem mean. Unless something has been edited... ?

hogwood

Quote from: hogwood on January 23, 2018, 10:57:59 pm
I clean this forum up a lot. You probably just don't notice as the threads don't last long on here. In regards to this thread, I am just seeing it now. Seems fine - just talking about Macon being clutch? I don't really get it but it doesn't seem mean. Unless something has been edited... ?

I understand now what the original thread title was. Had I seen it then it would be in trash. Thanks to whoever edited the title. Now it's just confusing...

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hogwood on January 23, 2018, 11:01:21 pm
I understand now what the original thread title was. Had I seen it then it would be in trash. Thanks to whoever edited the title. Now it's just confusing...
i edited my self, didn't think it through

hogwood

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 23, 2018, 11:24:33 pm
i edited my self, didn't think it through

Not a big deal, thanks for editing. I just try to keep anything bashing, repetitive, or otherwise uncalled for off of here.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hogwood on January 24, 2018, 08:32:59 am
Not a big deal, thanks for editing. I just try to keep anything bashing, repetitive, or otherwise uncalled for off of here.
def not bashing 😂 Compliment if anything

hogwood

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 24, 2018, 08:38:41 am
def not bashing 😂 Compliment if anything

Def not bashing. Just saying that's one thing I look out for. Notice your thread is still here... Just saying that titling a thread with an active player getting rushed to the hospital when they haven't is in the "uncalled for" category. I like the idea but with a thread title no one could see the end of the joke until clicking on it and waiting to see what the heck had happened.