Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-5, 1-3) vs Missouri (12-4, 2-1)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 13, 2018, 04:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

elksnort

Cylinder rule would have dampened the play of the Razorbacks UNLV for Georgetown back in the day

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

32-17 Hogs

Gafford THUNDEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Snout team

What is going on with Macon and Barford?  These guys are way better players than we are seeing recently.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

LumberBacks

The offensive difference between the Hogs and Mizzou is stark.  Mizzou opened cold, but they are slowly creeping back into the game with BALL MOVEMENT.  Pass, pass, pass, pass find the open man.  Hogs ... dribble, dribble, dribble (same guy) on the perimeter and then either take a 3 or try to drive.  This is Streetball Mike's "strategy".  I hope it holds in this game b/c it didn't work in the last 3 games.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hulk HOGan

Snout team

We have to be the worst team in the nation at covering the corner three
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

LumberBacks

Barford brings ball past half court, doesn't even look to pass, drive, charge.  This is why this team is not going to beat good teams.

HogCzar1

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

LumberBacks

Snout team

Did Macon get a transfusion?  I think they drained the ice out of his veins.

fieldturf

Quote from: #hammerdown on January 13, 2018, 05:51:43 pm
What is going on with Macon and Barford?  These guys are way better players than we are seeing recently.

Macon thinks he's Larry Bird.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

LumberBacks

It's amazing how little the Hogs pass the ball.  This is characteristic Streetball Mike style.

TebowHater

Sad. That was an ugly final 8 minutes. Crowd (justifiably) totally out of it.

Wild Bill Hog

elkhog

Quote from: alohawg on January 13, 2018, 05:57:51 pm
15-2 Missouri run.......that's freaking bs! Unacceptable

Hope Mike has some plan to cool Missouri for the 2nd half.  Score too close for comfort right now.
GO HOGS!!!

hogboarder

There seems to be a little tension among a few of our players. Macon and Barford maybe?

hogsanity

Where is all the complaining about the ft disparity? 18 to 3 just cant happen if its being called fairly.

Thought the hogs had better intensity most of the half.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

stan the man

Bar ford and Macon no shows last 3 1/2 games. We cannot win without them.

Kevin

Played great until the ball started sticking in the hand of our senior guards
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

elksnort

Quote from: hogsanity on January 13, 2018, 06:02:20 pm
Where is all the complaining about the ft disparity? 18 to 3 just cant happen if its being called fairly.

Thought the hogs had better intensity most of the half.
thinking the same thing. What's our free throw percentage?