Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you, Auburn, for keeping Gus.

Started by ambien_sky, January 01, 2018, 04:10:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ambien_sky

I think we dodged a major bullet.  I am very happy to have Chad Morris.  Gus will be gone from Auburn at the end of next year,  coaching in the sunbelt.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 01, 2018, 04:10:51 pm
I think we dodged a major bullet.  I am very happy to have Chad Morris.  Gus will be gone from Auburn at the end of next year,  coaching in the sunbelt.
LOL

Hawg2afault

Great entertainment over at their boards...Gus doesn't seem to to very popular.  LOL

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 01, 2018, 04:10:51 pm

Gus isn't going to be gone from Auburn after next year.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

opineonswine

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 01, 2018, 04:21:15 pm
Gus isn't going to be gone from Auburn after next year.

No not next year...but I bet in 3 if he keeps having games like his last 2.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hog N Bama

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hog Milanese

I hope he loses every game from here on out. Couldn't happen to a more deserving snake.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Hog Milanese on January 01, 2018, 08:28:20 pm
I hope he loses every game from here on out. Couldn't happen to a more deserving snake.

Did you not before?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.