Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joshua Moore

Started by EastTNHog, December 11, 2017, 03:13:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgdavis

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 04:34:26 pm
thx, pigs.  How many are mad about that vs how many judge me by my name/avatar/hatred for (both) political parties?

Norvell would have been here if it were not for a last min bomb that UA couldn't find a way around the bad press it would have caused and it's baggage  that he won't be able to shake in the future. Not for that PIP would have been correct. No one saw this info coming not even some of Norvells good friends. What you do in the dark will eventually come to light just ask many politicians and folks in the movie industry if you don't believe me.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 11, 2017, 08:09:39 pm
Norvell would have been here if it were not for a last min bomb that UA couldn't find a way around the bad press it would have caused and it's baggage  that he won't be able to shake in the future. Not for that PIP would have been correct. No one saw this info coming not even some of Norvells good friends. What you do in the dark will eventually come to light just ask many politicians and folks in the movie industry if you don't believe me.
i dont doubt it at all.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

SPAL

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on December 11, 2017, 06:22:09 pm
Jordan tweeted earlier that they will be playing together in college.  Gave a lil "Hint, hint" at the end too.

Bruh....you said earlier, I assumed you meant hours ago. Not freaking April.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

saw it on the timeline today. either way looks likely.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Porknoxville

Quote from: rzrbk4life on December 11, 2017, 04:37:28 pm
Would be a big time get to land these two
Rzrbk4life has the best avatar. Makes me smile everyone I see it!
Oh yeah, and to stay on topic, I can see the Moore Bros in Razorback red!
Go hogs!

HogFoo

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 11, 2017, 05:03:34 pm
There may have been a lot of kids the CM liked and that liked CM, but they weren't going to SMU because they had P5 offers.  Now that he is at a P5 school they may give him/us a look and maybe even choose Arkansas.   They may or may not choose Arkansas, but it's not going to be for lack of trying on staff's part.  These guys aren't shy and are putting in the work
This^^

There may be a lot of kids that liked CM, and just never liked smu.  But now that CM is at a p5 school, in the toughest, best conf. in america.  Then now, a lot of doors are opening and will continue to open in the future!   Especially with these twins.  I too think they will both end up at Arkansas.  And, i am in the camp that believes that Chavis will be the next DC.   It's funny i had suggested this out of the blue a few weeks ago while speaking a friend, and i actually talked myself into thinking he would be an excellent hire!  He's had all kinds of experience, was a great recruiter, has ties to just about everywhere.  lsu, texas mainly... which is where we'd loveee to get recruits from!   Being that the staff was fired at both Nebraska and aTm,  and if we did hire Chavis, i think we get both twins.   That'd be pretty cool!    This staff is kicking ass!   And man, i think CM may be the best recruiter we've had ever!   early indications are that bold of a statement!   i cant wait until he has a full year on the job with a couple of 10win seasons under his belt like petrino did.  id be willing to bet that CM would have a helluva lot better recruiting classes than Petrino did after he had 10win season!  I head someone a few days ago , it may have been Bo, or Irwin, they were talking about Morris and said that he was like the best of Petrino and Bielema mixed.  Bielema was too relaxed, and Petrino may have been too big of an arsehole..   

good times are coming!  very excited about the future of the Hogs!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

kp72204

Quote from: TexasRazorback on December 11, 2017, 05:01:59 pm
If anyone reads all the way to this post. I apologize you are now dumber for having read all this, but on the bright side, we MAY land the Moore Twins
I did. How long do you have to be a member before you're no longer considered a noob?

HogCzar1

Wasn't CCM doing an in home with Moore tonight?