Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 02:37:35 am

Whew, Glad We Lost

Started by EulessHog, November 18, 2017, 05:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

If we had won, Bert would have taken all the credit.  Now, we can go forward with absolute certainty in our search for a new coach.  I think it will either be C. Strong or G. Malzahn. 
Go Hogs Go!

RebHog

Quote from: EulessHog on November 18, 2017, 05:15:44 pm
If we had won, Bert would have taken all the credit.  Now, we can go forward with absolute certainty in our search for a new coach.  I think it will either be C. Strong or G. Malzahn.

Disgusting   :puke: :puke:

SPAL

moses_007

Won't be C. Strong.  He's not a Razorback.

ipigsooie

Typical for the Gus bus crowd

HeyHogs

greenEGnHAWGS

Yeah. Screw the players. Good point.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Capt. Hamm

hog of steele

You should change your user name.

moses_007

Our new coach.  Gus Malzahn as a Razorback wide receiver for Kenny Hatfield's 1984-85 teams.

moses_007

Vantage 8 dude

Way to be a true Hog fan. Yep, so you're delighted the TEAM lost, that's the real spirit. Let your disgust/dislike of the HC take precedence over your support of the players and team. What a tool.

EulessHog

Its called clarity of thought.  Many on here
are riding in Bert's short bus.  You are marked and you know who you are.
Go Hogs Go!

hog of steele

Quote from: EulessHog on November 18, 2017, 05:29:29 pm

Lol. You are glad we lost because you think some of our fans don't agree with you? I don't think that makes it any better, Eulesshorn.

snoblind

Quote from: EulessHog on November 18, 2017, 05:29:29 pm

It's called stupidity on your part.  Better to be thought to be an idiot than to post and remove all doubt.