Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Dan Mullen will stay at MSU

Started by Seebs, November 14, 2017, 09:01:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

Dan will stay at MSU or some pretty simple reasons in  my opinion.

My spirit guide tells me that MSU has been involved in quite a few SEC recruiting scandals (Ole Miss, Cam Newton)  and on a larger aspect the Reggie Perry basketball recruitment which stinks of institutional bad behavior.

No, Mullen cannot leave, especially to go to another SEC institution simply because any new regime would see the soot and stank on the program and either self report or work hard to try and hide. If they self report Mullen will have show cause, no matter where he is. If the new coaches ignore, you have the makings of an Ole Miss situation.

No, Mullen is staying because his closet is so full of skeletons it looks like Hannibal Lecter's Duvet.

Just the info I have been given from my spirit guide who is 40% accurate 80% of the time.

In college football, the sins of the father are the sins of the son.

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

jackflash

I don't think Miss State will agree for him to leave for another school in the SEC.

DeltaBoy

His wife has said several times I don't want to leave MSU.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

holeinthewall

He will leave for a program he can win at.  He went after the Miami job last year.  Probably had a shot until Richt became available.

King Kong

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 14, 2017, 11:41:40 am
His wife has said several times I don't want to leave MSU.

Yet, he has tired to get every major HC job the last 4 seasons. Once he finally finds someone to pay him more that MS St he is gone

Unfortunately for him not many can pay that.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: King Kong on November 14, 2017, 01:36:02 pm
Yet, he has tired to get every major HC job the last 4 seasons. Once he finally finds someone to pay him more that MS St he is gone

Unfortunately for him not many can pay that.

He got it made in Starkville and would be an idiot to move.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

Will Sammon‏Verified account @WillSammon
2h2 hours ago

"I tried to count to 10 and take a deep breath"  — Mullen on dealing with the weirdness from today.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net