Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Bucknell (0-1, 0-0 PL)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 12, 2017, 04:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaverfever

I didn't even notice he had many buckets till they said he had 13.  I had noticed his rebounding and passing mostly up until then.

Biggus Piggus

I am enjoying this, but I wish Thompson would be more assertive. He needs to be more than a human screen.
[CENSORED]!

Dominicanhog

Bucks starting to look tired.. keep running Hogs.. blow them out these last 3 minutes...

Hogs49ers

We have a few superstars on this team, it has been awhile since we have had more than 1.
SCREW Vandy!

Pignominious

Macon and Barford. These guys are going to absolutely score the ball this year.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Quote from: Hogs run wild on November 12, 2017, 05:42:30 pm
or just starts passing instead of taking shots...
Most of them are good takes.....he just have to turn them into good makes
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HawgHeadCheese

That block by Hall was just an example of improved length and athleticism.

hawgball40

props to beard for getting himself in shape. for all the flack he takes, he is an essential member of this team. he's just a dog period.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

OK, i am going to make plans to go to some games, getting excited here.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Pignominious

Ray Biggers' third cousin.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 12, 2017, 05:49:07 pm
this is the big difference between last year and this year. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogs run wild

holy moly, Pat Bradley killing it..."I hope he's got all his teeth" LOL
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Hawgphish

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

apcapri

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Beaverfever

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Hulk HOGan

Hogs49ers

This game and the Samford games are definitely games that we would likely lose in years past or barely scrape out a 2-6pt win, this is night and day!
SCREW Vandy!

bigred223

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Had to leave at under 8 timeout.  Sounds like Bucks plan of playing our tempo wasn't too smart.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Biggus Piggus

It is going to be fun watching the circle of college basketball media who ridicule Mike Anderson. They are responsible for smearing his reputation to the point where reporters around the country don't even blink when Anderson's positively giddy about his team. Arkansas is going to make a lot of people look stupid for overlooking them.
[CENSORED]!

HawgHeadCheese

Last year I knew we were going to be good because we won these games against mid majors though some were hard fought. This year I feel like we might be borderline elite. This is how elite teams handle mid majors. With all the roster change and 3 players out and to still come out looking like this says a lot about CMA. WPS

alaback

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 12, 2017, 05:49:07 pm

Yea that guy will hesitate next time he shoots a three and sees number 20 closing out on him. 

Little Lady Back

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 12, 2017, 05:49:28 pm
props to beard for getting himself in shape. for all the flack he takes, he is an essential member of this team. he's just a dog period.

This!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 12, 2017, 05:55:41 pm
This game and the Samford games are definitely games that we would likely lose in years past or barely scrape out a 2-6pt win, this is night and day!

This is a good Bucknell team they are running away from. I like it!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

BDSCT51

Bleeding Razorback Red

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 12, 2017, 05:43:07 pm
I am enjoying this, but I wish Thompson would be more assertive. He needs to be more than a human screen.
I think Thompson is the most important player when we need a half court set.  If the ball passes through his hands, good chance we score.
All Gas, No Brakes!