Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by WilsonHog, September 24, 2017, 10:10:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Quote from: ricepig on September 24, 2017, 02:46:32 pm
Because it had been discussed ad nauseam, Delta has more posts than anyone on the board, maybe he should read some others. Vern Lunquist called Hunter Henry, Henry Hunter, does it mean it was correct? I appreciate your concern for my posting, maybe you should put me on ignore.

So you you actually do sit around "researching" comments of college football commentators like a weirdo?

No need to ignore you as your non rude posts don't seem memorable to me.

I will add you to my anonymous internet tough guy list though.

ricepig

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 24, 2017, 04:06:34 pm
So you you actually do sit around "researching" comments of college football commentators like a weirdo?

No need to ignore you as your non rude posts don't seem memorable to me.

I will add you to my anonymous internet tough guy list though.

No, I knew the answer already because it had been in the paper, on here, and on the radio. I only googled it to have an article so when  someone like you would ask for a link I'd  have one. Go find your safe place.

niels_boar

Austin Allen looked like the QB that I was expecting this season in the fourth quarter.  Part of it was probably A&M's pass rush tiring or perhaps the coaches deserve credit for some adjustments.  In any case, Allen has been dealing with poor pass protection all season, which can make the best of QBs look ordinary.  However, it seemed to me that the frustration had gotten Allen into a frame of mind where he wasn't making plays when he had the opportunity.  After the blowup in the third quarter, he seemed to settle down and played almost perfectly until he forced a fourth-down pass on third down to end the game.

We had, what, one stop after the first quarter.  If the D had made one more play in the game, I think the mood on here would skew more towards cautious optimism than it currently does for the rest of the season.  The running game was improved.  The passing game showed up in the fourth.  TCU is better than the average team that many believed.  The D was poor yesterday, but that performance against TCU is holding up. Unfortunately, instead of looking at a  2-1 improving team, the fan base gets to chew on another heartbreaking loss for two weeks.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

Swestwill66

I would have to look at the game again but I was thinking we covered the punts and kicks pretty well until that one in the 4th.