Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something I havent seen anyone discuss

Started by Smalltownhog95, September 13, 2017, 06:41:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smalltownhog95

Whats the deal with J Red? I know he was dealing with an injury week 1 but saw him drop one of our first passes in the TCU game. Did he tweak something again or what because i dont remember seeing us go to him again? When I've seen so much talk about how young our wide receivers are it confuses me that we're not trying to get the ball to our most experienced receiver.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

TXArcher

Most are too busy asking for someone to be fired, leave, who is available, rather than looking at the TEAM and discussing football.

onebadrubi

No spring or fall camp no reps. He's rusty from injury

PorkRinds

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 13, 2017, 09:44:05 pm
Hasn't been practicing.

I believe he will start practicing this week according to today's PC

luke hawg

We unfortunately lost our best WR and RB before the season started.

codeHog

I think it is fine to question a staff that has a kid that does not practice then put him in key spots in the game. Looks like they should have known he was not able to cut it,,,,but then when the other WRs show little talent or either had little coaching.
Coach Smith had to be embarrased on National TV by them showing our kids running the wrong way or having no ability to get away from TCU backs

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Oh I think maybe his 35-40lb weight gain might have something to do with it, or that video of him lifting tractor tires w/ his back and not his legs could also give a little insight.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.