Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs TCU prediction

Started by Rzback, September 03, 2017, 05:22:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win and by what score?

Arkansas
TCU

Pudgepork

TCU hasn't beaten an sec team on the road since 1995.   Sure would be a shame to break that streak

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

threeNout

HamSammich

Done a lot of research last two nights. Bored in North Dakota. Changing it up.

TCU 52
Hogs 28

Hope I'm wrong.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: HamSammich on September 07, 2017, 07:57:19 pm

TCU 52
Hogs 28

Hope I'm wrong.
Good news!!!  You are.

Bubba's Bruisers

TCU 52
Hogs 28

Hope I'm wrong.

So what was your original "prediction"?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: DLUXHOG on September 07, 2017, 07:18:37 pm
And you're an expert...

Hogs - 56
TCU - 17

I see you're doing lots of research up in North Dakota too. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hawgdavis

Quote from: rhames on September 07, 2017, 08:24:53 am

She belongs to justin verlander. But maybe one day.

That's too bad lol.

hobhog

TCU is a good program these days. I don't have a good feeling for some reason, but will be disappointed with loss. Especially if don't look good doing it.

Frogs 31-28

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: nchogg on September 07, 2017, 06:10:33 am
My mom is 88 and father 91 and you have their permission to send me a gold star. Now as I said find yourself a team you can support and not trash. Go Hogs!

A spade is a spade, regardless of my opinion or anyone else's.

And if that's the case about your parent's ages, either you were the ultimate surprise and are about 18 years old, or youre in your 60s and need to retire and go fishing. Don't waste your golden years on an internet message board

CFB_Fanatic

TCU 52
Hogs 28

Hope I'm wrong.

LMAO. This place will meltdown if that happens.

I don't think it will be this bad, but it could be

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Porkys Revenge

38 - 28 TCU

I'm using reverse psychology. Can't remember the guys name that always used to post stuff like that and get everyone in an uproar? Was it Oliver Miller or something like that.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Our defense shows up in a big way
35 - 17 Arkansas
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

nchogg

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on September 08, 2017, 12:52:12 am
A spade is a spade, regardless of my opinion or anyone else's.

And if that's the case about your parent's ages, either you were the ultimate surprise and are about 18 years old, or youre in your 60s and need to retire and go fishing. Don't waste your golden years on an internet message board
That is an stupid comment. You do understand the difference between stupid and ignorant if not look it up. You are here for one reason and that is to attack fans and the football team. Your attitude shows that if allowed you would use every 4 letter word you could. People like you are few and a minority. You must be a spade and find yourself a Texas team since you act like a troll. Have a nice day.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: nchogg on September 08, 2017, 06:10:21 am
That is an stupid comment. You do understand the difference between stupid and ignorant if not look it up. You are here for one reason and that is to attack fans and the football team. Your attitude shows that if allowed you would use every 4 letter word you could. People like you are few and a minority. You must be a spade and find yourself a Texas team since you act like a troll. Have a nice day.
Didn't you read the sign? Don't feed the trolls  ;)
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

nchogg

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on September 08, 2017, 06:30:01 am
Didn't you read the sign? Don't feed the trolls  ;)
\
You are absolutely correct. Thank for reminding me. Go Hogs!

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: nchogg on September 08, 2017, 06:10:21 am

Im starting to think there is no way your parents are 90. You sound like a teenager. Relax man.

Anyways, you're attacking me. I'm attacking no one. You're upset because I made a reasonable, realistic prediction that Arkansas is the inferior team to TCU, the team that is ranked higher than Arkansas and is the favorite to win the game. I've lived in Arkansas my whole life and watched Arkansas play since I could barely call the Hogs. You need to relax man. You should be able to accept another fans opinion, even if it isn't the same as yours. That's called maturity.

phadedhawg

TCU ain't Bama...we have the horses to challenge them but they certainly seem the favorite in this match up.  I think we had some luck on our side in 2016 but I don't think we will 2 years in a row. 

TCU wins convincingly 34-21

Mr. Porkleone

Razorbacks 46
Frogs 21

Razorbacks to much speed

Ex-Trumpet

I've not been this confident of a win against a quality opponent in years.  I have no idea why.  Reasonable thought patterns should suggest a close game, Hogs prolly getting beat.  But...

42-14 Hogs
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on September 08, 2017, 11:38:29 am
Razorbacks 46
Frogs 21

Razorbacks to much speed

UFB  :o   Bruh...you need some milk!!!  TCU doesn't have the overall size as the Hogs do but they are one of the fastest teams in CFB!!! I know you won't click the link and watch Toads highlight s from JSU but you should...That's why all of us Hog fans are concerned about TCU...They don't have a bruising run game but dudes that create ginormous plays in space. 

I still hope you're right!!!!  Just had to throw that out there!!!  WPS!!!

https://youtu.be/KzKVZcR4-zQ

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

VBCHog

GuvHog

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 08, 2017, 11:56:48 am
UFB  :o   Bruh...you need some milk!!!  TCU doesn't have the overall size as the Hogs do but they are one of the fastest teams in CFB!!! I know you won't click the link and watch Toads highlight s from JSU but you should...That's why all of us Hog fans are concerned about TCU...They don't have a bruising run game but dudes that create ginormous plays in space. 

I still hope you're right!!!!  Just had to throw that out there!!!  WPS!!!

https://youtu.be/KzKVZcR4-zQ

You are correct about TCU being much smaller than Arkansas. Therefore, I expect the Horn Frogs to go 1 on 1 with the Hog receivers and load the box to try to stop the Hogs running game. If AA is on and gets rid of the ball quickly, the Hog receivers could have a big day. Also, there are a lot of people seriously underestimating this year's Hog defense. They are much better than they were last year and they have a chip on their shoulder with something to prove.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

HamSammich

I went back and looked at the past two years when we played against the spread. And I went back and watched TCU against power run/screen pass/and bootleg offenses. For the hogs to win Bihjon has to play out of his mind. Is this possible?- Yes. Is it going to happen? - Idunno

UA will be in a dime 60% of the time and a Nickle 30% of the time (my guess). TCU has very very capable RBs that will carve up our defense UNLESS Jackson uses his 70lb weight advantage and destroys people all day.

Do I think TCU is better than bammer? -No. But Bammer is a better matchup for us (again imo).

I hope Jackson puts himself on the NFL radar tomorrow... I know he has the ability to do so.

Dr. Starcs

A lot of comedy in this thread.

67% said the hogs.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HamSammich

Wait wasn't this the thread muscogee got triggered when I picked TCU and said a lot of bad things about me that got deleted.... yeah

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 03, 2017, 07:25:31 pm
My predicted winner is same as it was a month ago: TCU. This is not the 1970's.

This could be a defensive battle.

Texas Christian University 20
University of Arkansas 16
Allow me to spin this in my favor a bit. TCU scored 2 TD's in last 2 min. They should have had just the one and would have but for our fumbled return. Thus, I missed the TCU score by 1 point. As for Arkansas getting to 16, they should have scored another TD and made 1 FG which would have given them 17. This was a 7 point game until 2 min to go.

I was dead on right about it being a defensive battle. I knew our O sucked.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.