Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BannerMountainMan on 10 Sep 2017
  • Alright Hawg ball nation, Football has given us a chance to take over the state and become a basketball state again. I have seen hundreds of tweets saying "Is it Razorback basketball season yet", oh what a good sign that is. We need to fill up the Bud this year one last thing- WPSSSSSS
  • #2 by BrooklynRoss on 10 Sep 2017
  • This post is becoming an annual thing. Came a bit early this year, haha.
  • #3 by Razorod on 10 Sep 2017
  • I'm always ready for basketball season.
  • #4 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 10 Sep 2017
  • Hell just save your time and money in the fall and put it towards basketball.  The influx of energy and interest could help take it to the next level.
  • #5 by Danny J on 10 Sep 2017
  • Hell just save your time and money in the fall and put it towards basketball.  The influx of energy and interest could help take it to the next level.
    I know I'm ready
  • #6 by razorhead94 on 11 Sep 2017
  • Me and my buddies were talking about this Saturday about when the first basketball game was.  I can't wait for Dec. 9 when Minnesota comes to BWA.  Lots of great Saturday games this year which i'm excited about.
  • #7 by Rudy Baylor on 11 Sep 2017
  • can't wait

we are coming back and it's been way too long
  • #8 by thebignasty on 11 Sep 2017
  • I might just go hide in omahogs.
  • #9 by Breems on 12 Sep 2017
  • I might just go hide in omahogs.

Probably a good idea. This place is just as controversial. We'll be talking Mike's buyout and Bill Self negotiations after our fist loss.
  • #10 by Pinto on 12 Sep 2017
  • Probably a good idea. This place is just as controversial. We'll be talking Mike's buyout and Bill Self negotiations after our fist loss.

Which has a good chance of being vs Bucknell
  • #11 by ShadowHawg on 12 Sep 2017
  • Which has a good chance of being vs Bucknell

I am stocking up on popcorn now just in case.

• #12 by HoopS on 13 Sep 2017
  • Probably a good idea. This place is just as controversial. We'll be talking Mike's buyout and Bill Self negotiations after our fist loss.
    lol. Yep. We have a difficult ooc schedule so we should expect some losses. The hope is we get a little more seasoned throughout that portion of the schedule and are tournament ready by March.
Pages:
Actions