Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Z

Started by NWAHog479, August 02, 2017, 02:33:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWAHog479

Is Coach Z doing the radio broadcast again this season? One can only hope, I need that entertainment back in my life...

MakingPlays

Oh man, listening to him is hilarious.  Does Bo and those guys still have his highlights from last season?

Hog Fan...DOH!

What is this, Europe? 

Haha, he's fantastic.

Tusks

I love him, he yells at the refs, yells at the other team and yells at just about everybody and everything.

Thumbs up
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

RazorPiggie

I think I'm the only one that doesn't like him. Our broadcast sound very High Schoolish with him. JMO

ShadowHawg

Quote from: RazorPiggie on August 03, 2017, 04:10:46 pm
I think I'm the only one that doesn't like him. Our broadcast sound very High Schoolish with him. JMO

Z is Barrett's equal in basketball broadcasting. Except Z is entertaining.

Little Lady Back

More Coach Z please!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Youngsta71701

That's what makes it so entertaining. He keeps it real. No fake allowed. Lol...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

FATHAWG08

I love the way he gets after the ref's & other team. Beats the hell out of listening to the broadcast on TV. Dick Vitale calling Barford basically a thug lowlight against Kentucky last year, when it was clearly initiated by the Kentucky player. Coach Z calls it like a Hog Fan which he should.
I love off season Football!!

Hog Fan...DOH!

What does that even mean?    No it doesn't. 

NWAHog479

Last year Anthony Jordan was horrible when he officiated our games and Coach Z continually called him out by name on the air and it was probably the highlight of the season

OnTheHillHogFan

I love Zimmerman as the color guy but Chuck has to go. He's just to slow to do PBP for basketball and it cuts into the time that Zimmerman has. I wish that Elson would takeover full time.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

TebowHater

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on August 08, 2017, 07:21:38 pm
I love Zimmerman as the color guy but Chuck has to go. He's just to slow to do PBP for basketball and it cuts into the time that Zimmerman has. I wish that Elson would takeover full time.

I would love for Chuck to do baseball again and move Elson to basketball. Win-win. Unfortunately don't think it's going to happen.