Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Texas

Started by 1836hog, March 23, 2006, 11:06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

HOOK'EM HORNS!  That was a thing of beauty last night. Good for them.  They've become the Arkansas of the early 90's. Texas went to the FF in 2003 and probably going back again this year and is at least in the Elite Eight.

You have to give them credit. I'd trade Heath for Rick Barnes in the blink of an eye and pay him double what we're paying Heath.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Ish O

What do you mean by "We're" paying Heath? Are you a Hog fan or a Texas fan? You must swing from both sides of the plate. Weird.

4thdownnutt

I'll say it once but not only once - steers,queers and long neck beers. I like to keep it short and simple; yea like my brain.  PS when are earthquakes where you  need them

Hog1751

March 24, 2006, 06:37:18 pm #53 Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 06:40:03 pm by Hog1751
Texas is not anywhere close to what Arkansas was in the early to mid 90's to say that is beyond insulting to the Razorbacks. Get back to me when Texas has about 5 more final fours, 6 more Elite 8's, quite a few more sweet 16's and a title. Phuck Texass. What HiM just said is absolute blasphemy to our program. TEXASS WILL NEVER BE WHAT ARKANSAS IS IN BASKETBALL. Put that in your skoal can and chew it. By the way I dont care if Rick Barnes is the best coach in America I dont want anything that has ever been touched by the Texas Queers program to come in contact with Arkansas. I would take continual 6-20 seasons before I would surport any coach who has ever been at Texas.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 06:37:18 pm
Texas is not anywhere close to what Arkansas was in the early to mid 90's to say that is beyond insulting to the Razorbacks. Get back to me when Texas has about 5 more final fours, 6 more Elite 8's, quite a few more sweet 16's and a title. Phuck Texass. What HiM just said is absolute blasphemy to our program. TEXASS WILL NEVER BE WHAT ARKANSAS IS IN BASKETBALL. Put that in your skoal can and chew it. By the way I dont care if Rick Barnes is the best coach in America I dont want anything that has ever been touched by the Texas Queers program to come in contact with Arkansas. I would take continual 6-20 seasons before I would surport any coach who has ever been at Texas.

Probably the best thing that could happen to U of A basketball right now is for Rick Barnes to become head coach. I wonder if Arkansas could hire him. Or would he decline because the Texas program has been so much better than Arkansas' in the last 10 years? Besides, JFB would offer him about $750,000 instead of what he's worth...at least twice that amount. We'll never be anything in either sport until Broyles is dead.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hog1751

I agree that it is time for Broyles to go but like I said I dont want anything or anyone that has ever been associated with UT Athletics. By the way Texas would have to be better than Arkansas for 25-30 years before they could even think of holding our jock.

thehammer007

Quote from: 1836hog on March 23, 2006, 11:06:02 pm
Dammit to hell

Yeah yeah yeah.  We all hate Texas.  So what?  I'm not concerned with Texas.  That rivalry is basically over since we joined the SEC.   Sad to see it go - but it's over.  Let's get past that.  It's time to concentrate on beating teams with a winning record in the SEC.  It's 2006.  Not 1966.

thehammer007

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 01:42:01 am
It should be a requirement that every Hog fan post at least one negative thing about the Whorns every day.

Why?  We don't play them anymore.   

hogtheball

Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 07:26:57 pm
It should be a requirement that every Hog fan post at least one negative thing about the Whorns every day.

Are you young? From somewhere else?  I'm just curious.  If you are old enough to remember Texas, then your abilities of forgiveness are exceeded only by Christ himself.   I'd rather shove an icepick under each of my toenails than lose my hatred of the homoTEXuals in burnt orange.  You're a better man than me.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

thehammer007

Quote from: hogtheball on March 24, 2006, 07:41:08 pm
Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 07:26:57 pm

Christ man!!  I'm 50 years old and can forget more than you'll ever know about UA-UT rivalry.   We should be concentrating on playing teams in the SEC. 

What about that don't you understand?   WE DON'T PLAY TEXAS ANYMORE!!!!  It's not about forgivness.  It's about moving on. 

Are you young? From somewhere else?  I'm just curious.  If you are old enough to remember Texas, then your abilities of forgiveness are exceeded only by Christ himself.   I'd rather shove an icepick under each of my toenails than lose my hatred of the homoTEXuals in burnt orange.  You're a better man than me.

HoopS

Liking Texas is not an option for me.  Never have - never will. 

Sorry if some of you will never understand that.

thehammer007

Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 07:48:01 pm
Liking Texas is not an option for me.  Never have - never will. 

Sorry if some of you will never understand that.

I understand it.  I just don't think it's relevant anymore. 

HoopS

I live in Houston and deal with UTers daily so it is relevant to me.

Good for you that you can put it behind you.

I intended on moving on myself, but hearing things I have heard said, well I will not pull for them anytime soon. 

I just have a problem with people thinking they are better than us because we were born in Arkansas. 

Enough about them, there is a Hog baseball thread to read.

Hog1751

As I said in my second post last night, I hated Texas long before I knew Razorback ran in my blood. I hate phucin Texas. If you go back about 10-12 post you will see a 3 paragraph descrition of why I hate Texas.

This post is adressed to hammer 007.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Hammer007, I don't know who pissed in your cheerios.  I'm pretty sure no children will starve and no animals will be harmed by our hating Texass.  Why does it bother you so much?  Why don' t YOU get over it.  I hate Dookie too; we don't play them every year.  I hate Florida State; we don't play them every year.  I hate the Lakers; pretty sure we don't play them.  No one gives a rat's ass if YOU think it is relevant for us to hate Texass anymore.  It's plenty relevant to me.  Every once in a while, I begin to forget why I hate Texass so much, and then I run into a jackass whorn fan that instantly reminds me.  If I stop meeting people like that, MAYBE some day I won't hate them as much.  But, I'll be rotting underground before that happens.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

hogtheball

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 08:12:41 pm
Hammer007, I don't know who pissed in your cheerios.  I'm pretty sure no children will starve and no animals will be harmed by our hating Texass.  Why does it bother you so much?  Why don' t YOU get over it.  I hate Dookie too; we don't play them every year.  I hate Florida State; we don't play them every year.  I hate the Lakers; pretty sure we don't play them.  No one gives a rat's ass if YOU think it is relevant for us to hate Texass anymore.  It's plenty relevant to me.  Every once in a while, I begin to forget why I hate Texass so much, and then I run into a jackass whorn fan that instantly reminds me.  If I stop meeting people like that, MAYBE some day I won't hate them as much.  But, I'll be rotting underground before that happens.

Thanks Russ.  Some people just don't understand what a beautiful thing unbridled hatred can be. 
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

thehammer007

Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 08:02:30 pm
I live in Houston and deal with UTers daily so it is relevant to me.

Good for you that you can put it behind you.

I intended on moving on myself, but hearing things I have heard said, well I will not pull for them anytime soon. 

I just have a problem with people thinking they are better than us because we were born in Arkansas. 

Enough about them, there is a Hog baseball thread to read.

I haven't read anything here that I've read or posted that stated anybody was "pulling" for Texas.   I certainly don't. 

How are all these "I Hate Texas" posts going to help us win the SEC championship in football or basketball these next years?   It's not relevant any longer.   I ain't one bit worried about what Texas does or doesn't do.  I'm concerned about this razorback football program. 

HoopS

I didn't mean that you pull for them.  Just that you are over them and that I won't be pulling for them.

Trust me, when it matters, my attention will be focused on who we are playing abd not tex.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

March 24, 2006, 08:52:39 pm #68 Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:54:20 pm by Russ Swinegold
Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 08:41:35 pm
I haven't read anything here that I've read or posted that stated anybody was "pulling" for Texas.   I certainly don't. 

How are all these "I Hate Texas" posts going to help us win the SEC championship in football or basketball these next years?   It's not relevant any longer.   I ain't one bit worried about what Texas does or doesn't do.  I'm concerned about this razorback football program. 

And I'm sure your incredibly focused concern is going to help them win.  We don't play the game, we're just fans.  It's not like our opinions are going to alter the alignment of the stars and planets.  I hate all of the SEC schools too, but that's not going to affect whether we win or lose.  C'mon just give us a big "I HATE TEXAS" for old times sake.  You'll feel better.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

hogtheball

Hammer, I respect your opinion and you may very well be right.  But some of us take great comfort in knowing that no matter how bad things get, at least we're not those bast#rds in orange known as longhorns. 

I hate mosquitoes, too. My hatred for mosquitoes will never contribute to the success or failure of the Razorbacks, but it's there.  And nothing you can say will convince me to forget that I hate those miserable insects.  When it comes to sports, Texas are the mosquitoes.  And like mosquitoes, they suck.  Always will.

thehammer007

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 08:07:02 pm
As I said in my second post last night, I hated Texas long before I knew Razorback ran in my blood. I hate phucin Texas. If you go back about 10-12 post you will see a 3 paragraph descrition of why I hate Texas.

Well thank you for your personal address to me.  I still maintain that hating Texas isn't going to help us beat USC and the rest of the really good SEC teams this fall.   Right now, that's all I care about.  

Hog1751

How is hating Texas going to hurt our chance 0f winning an SEC Championship in basketball or football. The Hogs are the life, hating Texas is a hobby.

thehammer007

Quote from: hogtheball on March 24, 2006, 08:53:17 pm
Hammer, I respect your opinion and you may very well be right.  But some of us take great comfort in knowing that no matter how bad things get, at least we're not those bast#rds in orange known as longhorns. 

I hate mosquitoes, too. My hatred for mosquitoes will never contribute to the success or failure of the Razorbacks, but it's there.  And nothing you can say will convince me to forget that I hate those miserable insects.  When it comes to sports, Texas are the mosquitoes.  And like mosquitoes, they suck.  Always will.

Yeah but you ain't posting about those "blood suckers."  You're posting about a rivalry that is dead and gone and has no relevance any longer.   You'd be better off posting about Mosquitoes and the west nile virus.  

thehammer007

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 08:55:12 pm
How is hating Texas going to hurt our chance 0f winning an SEC Championship in basketball or football. The Hogs are the life, hating Texas is a hobby.

Collecting stamps and coins are hobbies as well.  You just don't obsess and clutter up message forums with them. 

Hog1751

Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 08:54:03 pm
Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 08:07:02 pm

Well thank you for your personal address to me.  I still maintain that hating Texas isn't going to help us beat USC and the rest of the really good SEC teams this fall.   Right now, that's all I care about.  

How the hell is hating Texas going to hurt our chances of winning those things. Would you rather I hate LSU. Im sure if I hate them reallly hard, to the point of giving myself a brain hemorrage, that Nutt will still find a way to lose. I hate phuckin Texas and Im starting to dislike U.

thehammer007

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 08:52:39 pm

Posting these nonsensical "Hate Texas" crap isn't going to realign the stars or planets either.   But yet some you insist on doing it.  For what?  

Go to a Longhorn board and vent on them.  

And I'm sure your incredibly focused concern is going to help them win.  We don't play the game, we're just fans.  It's not like our opinions are going to alter the alignment of the stars and planets.  I hate all of the SEC schools too, but that's not going to affect whether we win or lose.  C'mon just give us a big "I HATE TEXAS" for old times sake.  You'll feel better.

Hog1751

Listen to me post #27 I myself have been posting on this board for almost 2 years. I hate Texas I hate Texas I hate Texas I hate Texas I hate Texas I hate Texas I hate Texas. I will say whatever I want whenever I want and you can get over it. If you want to lick Bevo's balls you go to a Longhorn site, otherwise go POST IN A DIFFERENT FRIGGIN THREAD, you anal retentive freak.

hogtheball

Come on hammer, admit it - you're HorninMemphis and changed your name.  Either that or you're pissed that Brokeback Mountain lost the Oscar.

thehammer007

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 08:12:41 pm

Don't eat cheerios dawg.  Hating Texas is fine, but it's just plain stupid to keep posting here over and over. 

I've said all I care to on this subject. 

Since I won't be replying, let the chickenlittle bashing begin. 

HoopS

Hammer, why does this matter so much to you?   

Just agree to disagree and ignore similar threads in the future.  And there will be more, my friend.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 08:59:02 pm

Posting these nonsensical "Hate Texas" crap isn't going to realign the stars or planets either.   But yet some you insist on doing it.  For what? 

Well, I'm sorry we're cluttering your message board with our "nonsensical" Texas hating.  If you have such a problem with it, that's what the ignore button is for.  If we're wasting our time with these posts, what the hell are you doing?  You're arguing with your fellow hog fans over who we are supposed to hate.  Maybe you're wasting your time.  But, since it is obviously so important, I'll call up Nutt and tell him he has nothing to worry about.  Because we've got you sitting at home focusing all of your negative energy on USC and our SEC opponents.  I"m sure he'll be relieved to hear that.

hogtheball

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 09:07:17 pm
Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 08:59:02 pm
I haven't read anything here that I've read or posted that stated anybody was "pulling" for Texas.   I certainly don't. 

How are all these "I Hate Texas" posts going to help us win the SEC championship in football or basketball these next years?   It's not relevant any longer.   I ain't one bit worried about what Texas does or doesn't do.  I'm concerned about this razorback football program. 

Posting these nonsensical "Hate Texas" crap isn't going to realign the stars or planets either.   But yet some you insist on doing it.  For what? 

Well, I'm sorry we're cluttering your message board with our "nonsensical" Texas hating.  If you have such a problem with it, that's what the ignore button is for.  If we're wasting our time with these posts, what the hell are you doing?  You're arguing with your fellow hog fans over who we are supposed to hate.  Maybe you're wasting your time.  But, since it is obviously so important, I'll call up Nutt and tell him he has nothing to worry about.  Because we've got you sitting at home focusing all of your negative energy on USC and our SEC opponents.  I"m sure he'll be relieved to hear that.

+1 for you Russ.  You made me laugh out loud - and that is no small feat today.

Albert Einswine

March 24, 2006, 09:11:24 pm #82 Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 09:14:56 pm by alberteinswine
Quote from: thehammer007 on March 24, 2006, 08:54:03 pm
 I still maintain that hating Texas isn't going to help us beat USC and the rest of the really good SEC teams this fall.   Right now, that's all I care about.  

Hello, Hammer.  You're correct sir, hating texass isn't going to help us beat USC or the rest of the SEC.  But neither is indifference to texass going to help us beat them.  So if it's all the same to you and some of the other so called Razorback fans, I and a proud majority of Razorback fans are going to continue to hate them vigorously!!  Fans hating other teams doesn't alter games on the field tis true, but in the scope of sports and fandom, it's the right thing to do!  Hate the whorns, for it is well and good that a Hog fan shouldest do it.  :razorback: By Decree of the Archbishop of the Assembly of Hog! :razorback:
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hogtheball

Now, is the coast clear? Can we continue hating Texas without being so rudely interrupted?

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Oh, and did I mention

I HATE TEXAS

?

Albert Einswine

Yes my brothers, let the hating go on unmolested and unabated! ;D
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: hogtheball on March 24, 2006, 09:10:49 pm
+1 for you Russ.  You made me laugh out loud - and that is no small feat today.

Thanks.  Right back atcha.  +1 for all the whorn haters.

Hog1751

Im gonna miss Hammer, he gave it a good run, but the hatred of the Cattle has once again won the day.

hogtheball

Hammer-time has come and gone.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I don't understand why our Texas hating got his hammer pants all in a wad.  Seems pretty logical to me.

HoopS

He's on a mission.  Afraid to say he hit a dead end in this thread. :)

Hog1751

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 09:19:50 pm
I don't understand why our Texas hating got his hammer pants all in a wad.  Seems pretty logical to me.

But guyyyyys come on it wont help us win a championship this year...

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 09:22:06 pm
Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 09:19:50 pm

But guyyyyys come on it wont help us win a championship this year...

Ahhh, but McFadden, Jones, Dick, D-Will, and Mustain just might!  :)

HoopS

You think Dale would be ticked at us for focusing on tex on a March night instead of say, focusing on Ole Miss or ULM?

Hog1751

That would be a nice (a championship that is). Im not expecting anything this year but these boys will get us there one way or another.

Hog1751

Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 09:26:25 pm
You think Dale would be ticked at us for focusing on tex on a March night instead of say, focusing on Ole Miss or ULM?

Come on now those are the only 2 teams Dale can actually beat on his own. If we were true card carrying Razorback fans, like our friend hammer we would be focusing on USC and LSU.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Oh man, I hate ULM!!!  Can't wait to beat down the Indians.  Or are they the Cajuns?  Oh screw it, who cares anyway.

I hate the UTerus Cows!

Hog1751

My least favorite team on the schedule this year has got to be Utah State. Them slimy bastages are so friggin arogant, always running around talking about Vince Young this and Mack Brown that. Darrel Royal this and oh wait thats Texas Well fiddlesticks I tried to hate someone other than Texas, I just cant do it.

HoopS

OK, I've got a confession. 
I wasn't properly focused on USC last season and now you know what happened.  It won't happen again.  You'll see.  Thank Hammer.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 06:56:03 pm
I agree that it is time for Broyles to go but like I said I dont want anything or anyone that has ever been associated with UT Athletics. By the way Texas would have to be better than Arkansas for 25-30 years before they could even think of holding our jock.

That's exactly what Texas says about Arkansas regarding the football program.