Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should Stan be fired Tomorrow?

Started by ThaRockArkansas, February 15, 2006, 09:38:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGLIGULA

hell maybe thompson inherited some of his dads fire and would atleast try and act like a coach who actually gave a damn.
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

He should be fired asap. I actually was one of the few that wanted him fired after the team gave up last year. If he had half a brain he would resign.

Ugly Uncle

White should fire Broyles, then hire Heath to be the next A.D., Heath should then fire Nutt, then immediately be fired by White, who should then immediately be fired by whoever can fire him, then Lindsey should be kicked off of the board.  Then they should all be rehired so they can all be fired again.
Retired Radio Host

brichte

I am always a proponent of keeping Nutt and Heath, but after tonight even my patience is wearing thin. The comment earlier of nutt winning is right. Heath has yet to win. I dont understand why this team cant get over the hump. Our strenght on this team besides the wings with brewer and modica is the inside game. We have some size down low but we dont play like it. We consitently fail to get our bigs involved like we should and that has to fall on the coaches shoulders. If they have drilled it into the players heads than why arent they listening and if for some reason they havent adressed it than they should. I am for a change at this point. Heath is a good chrisitan man and is a very good person. But at this level it comes down to winning and loosing im sorry to say and we are loosing too much. Think of this senario if Brewer leaves and Modica and Furgeson gone. What then Weems, Townes, Hill, and Thomas. There is still something missing there and that is an outside game. McCurdy would be the only one and our bigs dont get enough touches to think we would be great with those two gone. I just hope if Heath leaves or is fired it doesnt set the program back anymore than it did when Nolan left. I cant go thought the rebuilding thing again.