Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

for those of you who hate the Longhorns.....

Started by razorburn, December 16, 2005, 05:34:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razor1

Quote from: dooran on December 17, 2005, 08:17:16 am
Quote from: HighOnHogs on December 16, 2005, 05:45:28 pm
I didn't want Texas to have any excuses when they get embarrassed by USC.
Amen to that!!! Although I despise Tejas I am very upset this happened...I don't want those longhorn fans blaming this incident for their total annihilation in the Rose Bowl either...Aside from the football aspect. I do hope everyone that was victimized is ok...Longhorn fans or not I am sad this happened
Not sure much will happen here. It has been reported that limited witnesses and the sports dept. relased a statemement that they are satisfied after looking into it. However, the police are still investigating. My bet this is wiped under the table Cedric Benson arrest. Let's see,he pleads guilty and is is sentence to 8 days in jail last year. He reports on friday and the jail is full and he is given 4 days credit. He reports back on monday and guess what, the jail is still full. He is given another 4 days credit and is done....

HogFansReunited

What is wrong with these kids.  They had a chance to make it big and they throw it away all for a couple bucks.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

94 Hawg

Quote from: razor1 on December 17, 2005, 12:39:17 pm
Quote from: dooran on December 17, 2005, 08:17:16 am
Quote from: HighOnHogs on December 16, 2005, 05:45:28 pm
I didn't want Texas to have any excuses when they get embarrassed by USC.
Amen to that!!! Although I despise Tejas I am very upset this happened...I don't want those longhorn fans blaming this incident for their total annihilation in the Rose Bowl either...Aside from the football aspect. I do hope everyone that was victimized is ok...Longhorn fans or not I am sad this happened
Not sure much will happen here. It has been reported that limited witnesses and the sports dept. relased a statemement that they are satisfied after looking into it. However, the police are still investigating. My bet this is wiped under the table Cedric Benson arrest. Let's see,he pleads guilty and is is sentence to 8 days in jail last year. He reports on friday and the jail is full and he is given 4 days credit. He reports back on monday and guess what, the jail is still full. He is given another 4 days credit and is done....
looks like its settled, for now.
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9106111
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

BigPapaHawg

It really sucks that they will cry now and have an excuse for USC kicking their ass!
WOO PIG

94 Hawg

Attorney Ken Oden said in a prepared statement that he was told Sunday by police that "no arrests will be made and no charges will be filed."

they will apparently play in the Rose bowl--there will be no excuses for them when So. Cal. beats them like they were the UT bb team ;D ;D ;D
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers