Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heard HDN on the Razorbacks Report today at 2 with Chucky

Started by WILL CLINTON, October 12, 2005, 03:38:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WILL CLINTON

HDN said regarding Dmac and Felix, 'We trust them back there, they have good hands out of the backfield when catching screens".  But they didn't have good enough hands to play more than one snap a piece against Vandy???? What is this guy smoking?  They "developed" good hands over the past 3 or 4 weeks?  Well, we know that is not true, seeing as he can't even get film developed. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: dubyacee on October 12, 2005, 03:38:15 pm
HDN said regarding Dmac and Felix, 'We trust them back there, they have good hands out of the backfield when catching screens". But they didn't have good enough hands to play more than one snap a piece against Vandy???? What is this guy smoking? They "developed" good hands over the past 3 or 4 weeks? Well, we know that is not true, seeing as he can't even get film developed.

Oh I forgot the marching order this week was "screen pass".  I heard ole Chunk talking about that last night, what a joke.  I bet if they do throw a screen it won't be more than three times, two times if it works the first time.

lunchbox72703

chuck went on to say that Nutt is commited to the short and mid-range passing game.  From what I have seen, Chuck's right about that one.  May not what we want to see from Nutt, but Chuck didn't spin it in any sort of way.

whatsshakinbacon

You know, HDN has become so conservative that he doesn't even think about a shovel pass from time to time.  It's one of the lowest risk, easiest to execute plays and would work well but he just doesn't have anything left in his playbook.

This sucks.

Bacon out...