Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Auburn game?

Started by toshortrock, October 12, 2005, 02:39:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

or go deer hunting this weekend,muzzleloading,,i ask a few weeks back,but i been getting strange vibes? ;D
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

UAbandalum

None of the above - I'm coming home from a wedding in Bartlesville and dialing up Hockey Night In Canada on the Dish - way more entertaining than the carnage that will go down in Fayetteville . . . . . .

Game 1:  Toronto @ Montreal
Game 2:  Edmonton @ Calgary (Battle of Alberta)

or I could go to Fayetteville and watch our pathetic and predictable offense and watch Tommy run the score up on us, or I can stay at home and listen to Don Cherry's thoughts on the "new" NHL

Cajun Hog

Quote from: UAbandalum on October 12, 2005, 02:56:36 pm
None of the above - I'm coming home from a wedding in Bartlesville and dialing up Hockey Night In Canada on the Dish - way more entertaining than the carnage that will go down in Fayetteville . . . . . .

Game 1: Toronto @ Montreal
Game 2: Edmonton @ Calgary (Battle of Alberta)

or I could go to Fayetteville and watch our pathetic and predictable offense and watch Tommy run the score up on us, or I can stay at home and listen to Don Cherry's thoughts on the "new" NHL

Don't let the puck get stuck.

UAbandalum

Quote from: Creole Hog on October 12, 2005, 06:55:52 pm
Don't let the puck get stuck.
Thanks - I'll keep that in mind while I'm watching  :D

"You're watching Hockey Night in Canada on CBC brought to you by Lebatt Blue!"

hogbalz

I know what I am thinking

[attachment deleted by admin]
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz