Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Nutt stays

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, October 12, 2005, 12:57:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

Frank and Lindsey will de-nutt him, he will a coach only in the sense of the word that he gets paid.  All of his assitants with the exception of maybe Shibest, because he is a good recruiter and Herring along with his assitant will be toast, gone out of here.  Herring will run the show on defense and Malzhan will be running the show on offense, you will be told that the Nutt sack is still calling the plays but it won't be true and it will be eveident on the field that it is not true.  3 or 4 years later Nutt Sack will be gone or kicked upstairs and Malzahn will be the new head coach. From there we should be able to play with anyone in the country.

Bring it on, I know there will be some naysayers out there, just remember where you heard it first.

Atl_Hog

Wooo Pig Sooie!!!

dirty stanchez

Re:  Thread title

Then I will kill myself.

HogFansReunited

October 12, 2005, 02:14:39 pm #3 Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 02:18:42 pm by FireNutt
I like what I heard but I don't think it will happen and I really hope Nutt is not here next year.  I don't care if he is calling the plays still or not.  I want him gone because of the things he has done to this program.

Fire Nutt
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

dirty stanchez

I agree with FireNutt's handle.

HogFather

MBAHog

idochog

Forcing HDN to fire all his yes men may be the answer to getting him to leave voluntarily.
I love Jesus!

hogsanity

Now you guys threatening to kill yourself over who is the HC of a Fb team, please dont just tease us.

And, do you really think the answer to our offensive woes is a guy who has never ever ever coached a single down of college fb at any level? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: hogsanity on October 12, 2005, 03:45:35 pm
Now you guys threatening to kill yourself over who is the HC of a Fb team, please dont just tease us.

And, do you really think the answer to our offensive woes is a guy who has never ever ever coached a single down of college fb at any level?

Well he can't be any worse than this joke of coach who has been coaching here for 8 years.  So much for experience making you good huh?