Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season basketball tickets on sale

Started by hogfan13, October 11, 2005, 06:20:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

I would, if I lived in NW Arkansas.  That's not a bad price.

pignatious

I would purchase them, if I enjoyed watching guys standing around and not moving without the ball, not setting screens, not hustling on defense, bricking long shot after long shot, and generally being mismanaged by a head coach with no idea how to play in the SEC.

Fire HDN and Stan Heath on the same day and let's get some coaches with a clue!
Freedom is never free.

jblack19

Im the same as Bomis. If I was in NWA I would attend EVERY game. I would also attend EVERY FB game as well. You will see a huge difference in the BB program this year. Heaths improved each year hes been here. We're dancin this year!! :razorback:

RBLtoHOG

hmmm im pretty sure my dads friend has a box... i know he does for football
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Fletch

I go and will continue to go to every game, including exhibitions and red-white game. I am looking forward to a great season for these Stan Heath coached hogs.
I feel like $100

sooie dog

Quote from: pignatious on October 11, 2005, 10:08:02 pm
I would purchase them, if I enjoyed watching guys standing around and not moving without the ball, not setting screens, not hustling on defense, bricking long shot after long shot, and generally being mismanaged by a head coach with no idea how to play in the SEC.

Amen

HogDodging

I ordered my BB tickets two weeks ago.

Fletch

Quote from: UAGrad95 on October 12, 2005, 01:35:51 pm
Quote from: sooie dog on October 12, 2005, 01:22:54 pm
Quote from: pignatious on October 11, 2005, 10:08:02 pm

Amen

Gotta be in full agreement here.

Remember when there was a waiting list a mile long to get season tix at BWA? Now it's October 12th, and the University has to resort to marketing to try to interest people in buying. How sad. If that doesn't give JFB some kind of hint about how far down this program has gone, nothing will. It ain't coming back with Montel coaching, either. That's the sad truth of the matter.
The truth of the matter is all of the luxury suites for all sports are sold out and have a long waiting list with very little turnover. I think there was one box out of 130+ turned over in football. That's where a lot of dollars are and they are still in high demand.
I feel like $100

hogband6

At that price it's only alittle over $17 a ticket.  Not bad when you can take the ones you want and sell the others.

Cajun Hog

No I gave up my tickets this year. 

hogken

when can u buy singles? i didnt see that option
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Cajun Hog

Quote from: hogken on October 12, 2005, 08:59:22 pm
when can u buy singles? i didnt see that option

Would that be holding up a finger ouside? ;D

hogken

then im out! would love Tx Tech tickets thats only 2 hours from me
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!