Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transfer from Purdue

Started by steelhog66, August 22, 2005, 07:47:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhog66

Saw a small blub in the ADG yesterday about an lineman transfering. Anybody have any info on him?

BigPapaHawg

This is what I'm talking about! Things are starting to look better already.............................WPS!

GO HOGS!    :razorback:
WOO PIG

Biggus Piggus

Guy's huge.  It is nice to have linemen fall from the sky now and then.
[CENSORED]!

Bomis Hawg

Ryan Noblet?  He would've been a Junior this year, starting behind a Senior.  Will he get to play this year?  Probably get to play two games and could petition for a third.

Bomis Hawg

August 22, 2005, 11:19:28 am #5 Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 11:22:57 am by Bomis Hawg
I don't have the pleasure of reading the ADG, too lazy to look the article up.  I was just doing some research for Purdue last night. 

I ran across him in their two-deep, but he wasn't on their roster.  I guess I now know why.  This is the thing that I don't get on the Purdue roster.  He "DNP" in 03.  He played 3 games in 04.  He's listed as a Junior, no redshirt?  I was only guessing when I said he might can petition for a third year.

Sounds like a good pick up to me.  They got a gift in being able to get the #5 LB from 04 to come to Purdue after being  DNQ at Iowa.  They SHOULD give back!

steelhog66

Can't remember the weight, but it was under 300#. 6-6 or 6-7. Maybe a year in our weight room will help since he has to sit anyway.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on August 22, 2005, 11:04:25 am
Ryan Noblet? He would've been a Junior this year, starting behind a Senior. Will he get to play this year? Probably get to play two games and could petition for a third.

Not true.  They had that wrong on their Web site.  He was a redshirt freshman last season.
[CENSORED]!