Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jags Game

Started by Nutt_Hate_Me, August 20, 2005, 08:16:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutt_Hate_Me

Anyone know if Matt is playing tonight.  So far he is not in the box score at all.  I looked at the game summary and couldn't find where any passes to him had even been attempted.  Seems odd for how well he played last game.
It's great to be home.

JD_85

Hasn't played yet for some reason. They could have used him in the redzone a couple times but did not. Settled for fieldgoals instead. Not sure what the reasoning is but expect to see him in the 2nd half.

anghog

Quote from: Jagermeister on August 20, 2005, 08:17:32 pm
Hasn't played yet for some reason. They could have used him in the redzone a couple times but did not. Settled for fieldgoals instead. Not sure what the reasoning is but expect to see him in the 2nd half.

Channel in NWA?

Slacker

Anybody got a link to watch or listen to the Jags Broadcast? It's no where on the sat.

Thanks!
:razorback:

JD_85

Have to get updates from espn. No radio or tv unless you live around FLA. Online radio broadcasts are not working tonight.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Matt has one catch for 14 yards.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20050820_JAC@TB  good updates here including play by play
It's great to be home.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Matt had a second catch for 34 yards and is now Jags leading receiver.
It's great to be home.

JD_85

Quote from: Nutt_Hate_Me on August 20, 2005, 08:59:00 pm
Matt had a second catch for 34 yards and is now Jags leading receiver.

I want to know why they have hardly used him tonight. It's obvious that big plays are going to happen whenever he is in the game...

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

JD_85

August 20, 2005, 09:04:06 pm #10 Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 09:06:21 pm by Jagermeister
I know this.

But he got a lot more thrown to him during the last pre season game.

He didn't even get in till the 3rd quarter.

Kilgor

He didn't get in until the late 2nd quarter last time.  He had 3 catches last time.  He has 2 tonight and the game isn't over.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

JD_85

Uh oh. Hybl just threw an interception and the bucs are on the Jacksonville 30.

BigPapaHawg

I did see a nice catch MJ made on espnews earlier! Nice catch in traffic!

GO FOGS!    :razorback:
WOO PIG

Queen Hog

Thanks for the update.  I kept getting up from the Texas Hold 'em game I was playing to check the Jags website but they didn't have statistics yet.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

HighOnHogs

I think MJ will be used in some unique situations for the Jags this year.  He will help draw attention off the running game or the other side of the passing game.  When he goes in the other teams will focus on him.  If they don't, then we will see MJ have some big plays this year.