Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hate .... because

Started by Nutt_Hate_Me, August 20, 2005, 08:57:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutt_Hate_Me

Too much hate for Houston Nutt, I'm ready to spread it around to the other SEC schools just in time to heat things up for the season.

I hated MSU because when I moved to Starkville, Jackie Sherrill was there.  Now that they have Croom it's harder to hate them.  Now I just pity Croom.

I hate David Shula because he got his job on name alone.  He's a ** coach that doesn't deserve the Bama job, but Bama does deserve him.

I hate Auburn/Tubby, because Tubby is such a jack ass.

I hate Tennessee/Fat Phil because Fulmer never shares his tots.

I hate Ole Miss well they are Ole Miss.  If I here one more Talking Head gush about the Grove I'm going to throw a brick through my TV tear off my shirt and challenge my kids and wife to a fight.  They will deserve every loss and team defection for actually stepping down a level in head coaching talent, just because Cut was "fiery" enough.

I hate Vandy/Kentucky because they are so consistently bad that they pull the rest of the conference down.  The conference needs to realign and divvy these patsies up.  It's not fair that they are both in the East.

My Meds just kicked in and my hate is going away.  Interested to know what other teams and coaches you hate and why.

Share the Hate! 

It's great to be home.

Cornhogio

I have never understood the hate for Tuberville.  He's never been anything but classy about Arkansas. 
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

dawgsnhawgs

i don't really have a reason for hating all of these teams, but i hate...texas, tennessee, florida, ohio state. 

tulsahog36

I hate....LSU, Mississippi and Auburn.  and I agree, Vandy and Kentucky should be in different divisions, Mississippi and Mississippi st have there ups and downs, but Vandy and Kentucky are always down.  It is not right to give Fla-Tenn-Georgia-South Car the chance to play those two every year and the teams in the West have to beat up on each other. 

Since 1894

I hate to lose to a lesser opponent.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Torqued pork

I hate the Vols for their burnt orange jerseys and white helmets. They also have a manatee for a head coach.

HighOnHogs

I hate to run out of beer after I have already drank too much to drive back to the store.

Bomis Hawg

I share the hatred of  Ole Miss!  For a team that hasn't done anything in years, their team that did well in 03 sure did pump of the egos of their fans.  I take great joy in rooting for teams like Memphis and Vanderbilt when they took on Ole Miss the last couple of years.  I'll get back to Memphis State.  Good sign:  Arkansas State nearly took them last year.  Another joyable moment.  Seeing the update that Wyoming beat them at the Alabama game -- priceless.

And, Memphis hoops is becoming what Miami was in football in early 90s.  Thug U.  Can't stand Calipari nor his team.  Nice to see him not stand up and do the right thing when the assistant coach pushed JJ Sullinger a few years ago.  Then, drop the series with Arkansas on questionable terms.  I can't share the same dislike for the football team -- unless they play Arkansas. 

Other than Mississippi, I can't share much true dislike for now.  Teams like Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, LSU -- have to wait for the season to start.  Let the hype wagons start.  Then, all is right in the camp of the disliking other SEC Teams.

Feralhog

August 20, 2005, 10:32:57 am #8 Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 10:36:03 am by Feralhog
I hate Bama,  don't need a reason, I just do.

I hate Auburn because their fans are p***ies

I hate that the Little Debbie plant in Gentry has to take on extra security guards when Tenn is in town.

I hate Florida because their fans believe they have tradition simply because of a few good years under Spurrier

I hate MSU because safe sex to those frikers is tagging the sheep that kick

I hate Ole Miss because they feel the need to say hardy totty or what ever the hell it is they say, every time they leave a room.  What's up with that?

I hate Georgia because of Ted Turner

My wife hates Kentucky, which is good enough for me, so I hate the frikers too

I don't hate Vanderbilt, I just want them to leave

I hate South Carolina because their ignorant a** fans  actually think they are USC

I hate LSU because they think it's clever to spell sh** with eaux.  I wish we could carve up that  state and ship them back to FREAUXKEN France. 
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Nutt_Hate_Me

That's what I'm talking about, some Righteous Hate.  And don't you feel better afterwards.
It's great to be home.

Since 1894

Quote from: Feralhog on August 20, 2005, 10:32:57 am

I hate that the Little Debbie plant in Gentry has to take on extra security guards when Tenn is in town.

Great Line - We will have to remember that next year (doesn't TN get back on our schedule then)?
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

cityhog

The WEST

I hate Ole Mrs.  because long time hog fans and I'm talking in their 70's and 80's such have as much hate for OM as they do for TX.  So I hate them because I respect my hog elders.

I hate Misstake becuase in my book they are the  TX A&M of the SEC. 

I hate Bummer 'cause they whined about us running the score up on them last year.  I hated them before that, but my hate grew after that.  And they fact that we now basically have the same lame-a** logo as them.

I hate LSU because they hired Saban, and won a NC, and because they did run the score up on us (hypocritical I know, but I'm hatin' here so don't stop me).  I enjoyed them being a doormat team when we entered the league.  I miss Curly!

I hate Auburn because they can't decide if they are the Tigers are the War Eagles.  The orange thing comes into play here as well.

The EAST

I hate Georgia because I am SICK and TIRED of UGA being called the best mascot in college football.  It's a BULLDOG for crap sakes.  How many teams are called the bulldogs in 1-A?  What makes their stupid pooch soooooo much better?

I hate Florida because they act like they have a football tradition that stretches back into the 1890's as oppossed to the 1990's.
Again orange comes into play.

I hate SC because they change uniforms and helmets EVERY FREAKIN' YEAR!  And now they have Spurrier.  ACK!

I hate TN because orange offends me to the very core, and because of their rumour mongering, tattle-telling fat a** coach!

I hate KY because they beat us two times that they ABSOLUTELY shouldn't have.  Plus my hatred for them in basketball carries over here.

Finally, I hate Vandy because, um, hold on.......Have we even played Vandy in all our years in the SEC?  Kidding, I know we have.  Hard to hate the school that raises the GPA of the SEC.  OK, football I got nothing, but I HATE Memorial Gym.

I feel better now.

GHG!!

PIGINAPOKE

I hate Fulmers mug cus he took all jarrets food away and made him go to chubway, I hate the fact that the hogs call pop warner offensive plays, I hate the zone defense. I hate dry counties.
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

arkhogball

Remember the 98 game against ole miss in Fay.  On the television broadcast Raycom(I mean JP) went into the locker room of the rebels for the pregame speech from tubby.  It went something like this....

"this is what we've been playing for all year.  these guys don't know how good they are.  oh; and one more thing, nothing stinks like a wet hog." 

It was raining that day, but the tone he used was the same as the tone used for the prayer.  Which is the same tone that the rebels used in the game- FLAT!

We beat them like 38-3 or something rediculous.  He did a chest bump with the secondary coach while he was cursing him out on television after Lucas caught a TD bomb.

Two years later with the tigers tubby was caught on tv cameras flipping off the officials.  Instead of saying sorry,  he said he was gesturing to his defense.  Would you want to play for a coach if he were going to flip you off on tv?

That's why I hate tubby.  (CLASSLESS)

I hate bama... Ego the size of texas, arrigant peaple who need to learn to announciate, the BEAR was from arkansas, no clean restrooms in the state, they are usually ranked in the preseason top 25 when they finish the previous year at 4-7.

I hate nebraska.. I'm not sure why, but I've always hated them.

And I'm learning to hate boise st....  Can't beat an SEC team, but can finish 10-1 and scream BCS.  I hate blue turf.

rricha

I hte Penn State and the State Pen

lunchbox72703

I hate Georgia Fans.  Every fan in Georgia that can scrape enough money together to come and see the game in Fayetteville should be mindful and polite in regards to our facilites, employees, and state.  If the term Woo Pig Sooie reminds you of your first sexual encounter in the woods with a canoe full of men, GA FAN, THEN JUST STAY HOME!!!

Since 1894

I hate:                                   Because:
           Texas                                       I grew up when we played in the SWC.
           Miss. State                                 Cow Bells, Jackie Sherrill and you should never cut off a creatures balls unless you have to.
           Tennessee                                 Big Orange "T" and their end zone looks like an ugly checker board.
           Boomer Sooner                           Can't someone write some words to the OU fight song?
Finally:
I hate that it is taking us so long to develop some real rivalries in the SEC!