Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So.......Who Wins the Bruce Pearl Sweepstakes?

Started by WilsonHog, March 19, 2005, 06:53:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

The coach of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will be a hot commodity after upsets over Alabama and Boston College. 

He's only one step short of Stan Heath country.  ;D

hawkeyefan17

I couldn't help but get a real big smile on my face seeing UW-Milwaukee play the way they did. Hawkeye fans everywhere are proud to see Dr. Tom Davis' press do wonders and Hawkeye fans are also saying "Why didn't we hire this guy?"

The former assisstant at Iowa probably won't get a Big Ten job.

Maybe Kansas....lol

Biggus Piggus

I hope a lot of you guys picked Wisconsin-Milwaukee to the sweet 16.  BC was way overseeded, a team that did not do much of anything particularly well but had a favorable schedule in an overrated conference.  Alabama was a very favorable matchup for W-M.

KU-Bucknell was a pretty good bet considering how much Langford meant to the Jayhawks and how poorly they played without him.  Wouldn't have hurt so much except Giddens lost his shot a long time ago and never got it back.  Wasn't Bill Self's best season.
[CENSORED]!

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Spamalot on March 19, 2005, 07:12:48 pm
I hope a lot of you guys picked Wisconsin-Milwaukee to the sweet 16. BC was way overseeded, a team that did not do much of anything particularly well but had a favorable schedule in an overrated conference. Alabama was a very favorable matchup for W-M.

KU-Bucknell was a pretty good bet considering how much Langford meant to the Jayhawks and how poorly they played without him. Wouldn't have hurt so much except Giddens lost his shot a long time ago and never got it back. Wasn't Bill Self's best season.

I would still take Bill Self right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D