Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearcat85's husband had a heart attack and is in the hospital

Started by Lanny, March 19, 2005, 05:19:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

Please keep Bearcat85 and her husband in your thoughts and prayers.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Fletch

I'm sorry to hear that. I will certainly pray for them and their family.
I feel like $100

WindyCityHog

Sorry to hear that.....another perspective kick to the groin.

maniax22bolts20

I talked to bearcat 85 about 20 minutes ago and she said things are better. The doctors didn't like the blood test results earlier today so plans are to keep him there til Monday as of now. Heart attack was due to a viral infection of it. She said thank you all for prayers,support and calls. We're a big extended family here.

pioneerhog

I'm sorry to here this. So Maniax is she saying that it is looking good for him, was it a major or minor heart attack?

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: pioneerhog on March 19, 2005, 05:37:07 pm
I'm sorry to here this. So Maniax is she saying that it is looking good for him, was it a major or minor heart attack?
I think it happened Wed. or Thurs. so I'm uncertain how severe. They were about to do a checkup on him when I called so she may call me tonight and update things. Plans if no further problems arise are to send Doug home Monday and make sure he gets plenty of rest. They have 2 teenage boys so this could have been much worse. He seems to be doing better this afternoon.  Thanks again to all Hogville posters.

pioneerhog

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on March 19, 2005, 05:50:15 pm
Quote from: pioneerhog on March 19, 2005, 05:37:07 pm
I think it happened Wed. or Thurs. so I'm uncertain how severe. They were about to do a checkup on him when I called so she may call me tonight and update things. Plans if no further problems arise are to send Doug home Monday and make sure he gets plenty of rest. They have 2 teenage boys so this could have been much worse. He seems to be doing better this afternoon. Thanks again to all Hogville posters.
Keep us updated.