Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lady Hogs

Started by prairiehog, March 18, 2005, 11:32:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prairiehog

Did the lady Hogs Win tonight? Who do we play! ASU? ::)

prairiehog

I found it myself. Arkansas 61 48 and we play ASU Monday.

prairiehog

Thanks! I like talking to myself. It is good to know that so many people on the board want to talk on this subject.
I am in the Rock for the weekend.

prairiehog

No! I didn't know how the weather was going to be. I will let you know next time. Come to think of it do you really need clubs to have a good time on the golf course? ;)

I feel thursty!

prairiehog

The only problem with that is that he is putting in the hole the greens keeper didn't want him to go too.  :-\

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: FayettenamVeteran on March 18, 2005, 11:54:27 pm
Quote from: prairiehog on March 18, 2005, 11:47:25 pm
Thanks! I like talking to myself. It is good to know that so many people on the board want to talk on this subject.
Did you bring your golf clubs?
Ok Take 2. Dude, have you walked in front of too many tee shots this week? "Bring Back Nolan " ??? What've you been drinking ? Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters ?

prairiehog

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on March 19, 2005, 12:09:23 am
Quote from: FayettenamVeteran on March 18, 2005, 11:54:27 pm
Quote from: prairiehog on March 18, 2005, 11:47:25 pm
Did you bring your golf clubs?
Ok Take 2. Dude, have you walked in front of too many tee shots this week? "Bring Back Nolan " ??? What've you been drinking ? Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters ?

What the heck are you talking about? I wouldn't want Nolan back. I am talking about the Lady Hogs! and golf clups.