Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can you say, "year of the upset"...

Started by Amityvillehogger, March 18, 2005, 11:04:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

This is awesome, sorry to you bracket guys that are getting screwed....this is kinda ridiculous, but also been a long time coming......... ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

pioneerhog

I love the upsets, unless it is a razorback game, I always cheer for the underdog.

Fletch

I'm starting to believe Arkansas has a chance in Maui next year.
I feel like $100

WindyCityHog

This year has n't been the year of the upset.....Bucknell and Vermont have been the only otherworldly upsets.....I guess you can throw in UW-Milwaukee over Bama and UAB over LSU.....but looking at the brackets, Bucknell and Vermont are the ones that stick out...and it has pretty much held to form, outside of those...

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Supermark101

I really dont think there have been that many upsets this year. I dont have the numbers, but I sure there have been more in recent years.

hawkeyefan17

Who's in Maui with Arkansas next year? I love the early season tournaments, lets you see your team early so you know how they might stack up.

WindyCityHog

I'm thinking it ain't gonna be pretty....I'll try to find a link.

Hogstradamus

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on March 18, 2005, 11:49:47 pm
Who's in Maui with Arkansas next year? I love the early season tournaments, lets you see your team early so you know how they might stack up.

Arizona
Chaminade
Connecticut
Gonzaga
Kansas
Maryland
Michigan State
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005