Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone pick the Kansas upset??

Started by hogband6, March 18, 2005, 11:01:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogband6

WindyCityHog

Not I....I thought I was smart for picking Vermont.....I'm in a 20 man money pool....Nobody took Bucknell, and there are 3 that had Kansas a Final 4 participant....

rricha

Fletch

Maybe Kansas and Syracuse should have played each other in the play-in game.
I feel like $100

WindyCityHog

Isn't it strange that the two championship participants from two years ago go out upset-style this year?  Who'da thunk it?

riccoar

I picked Kansas as a Final Four team.  But after the first round I should be 26-6.

Fletch

That is why this is the greatest tournament in the world. Apologies to KU and Cuse fans.
I feel like $100

riccoar

I think it only counts you out if you had Kansas making it to the final game or winning it all.  Does that sound right?

El Dog Hog

No, but I did have them losing to wiscounsin in the next round. So it hurt, but nothing serious. All my final 4s are still there. YES!

riccoar

My final four is: Illinois, Oklahoma, Kansas, Wake Forest

Supermark101

I had the Vermont win, but had KU in the round of 8. I was going back and forth between them and UCONN. I am 28-4 though, and all my final four teams are still in it. Utah does scare me tomarrow. I have OU in the Final Four.

riccoar

New Mexico was a real dissapointment,  Kansas was just mind numbing, but Syracuse could have went either way but they looked to playing stronger.