Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why only two?

Started by cmakrzrbak, March 15, 2005, 09:06:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cmakrzrbak

Can anyone notify me why we only have two recruits.  We are only going to offer two freakin scholarships this year?  HTF are we going to get better?  And, if Heath cuts a couple guys, are we going to get the dynamic duo of Ferguie and Davis again.  That would be a great way to ensure our season goes down the shitter. Cyrus does look very good though, but, then again, Thomas was a 4 star also.  Townes dropped from a 4 to a 3 and showed much more promise that Thomas.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

Pragmatic PiG

hogs have 2 LOI's signed

You only get so many schollies anyways but SH has as much flexibility in his roster as he needs. He has an extra to give plus he could take cranford's or maybe drop another player (jefferson-my fingers are crossed). Problem is that most of the sought after players for the '05-'06 season have already signed an LOI to another school. Most of the leftover players that are desirable are either nba guys or academic question marks like Basset

The staff went into this season believing that jefferson would get the job done + olu would not play like a bust, they made poor evaluations that cost the hogs big time this season.

pioneerhog

And it could hurt them next year.

tophawg19

this could hurt for a couple of years .S.H.doesn't have the time to hold that extra schoolie he better find guard help now or he want have to worry about it much longer. he really needs about 10 more scholarships and about 7 NBA players to have a chance in hell of keeping his job.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HogInGermany

He might should hold on to those scholarships and let the next coach have them since he won't be here after next year.

tophawg19

he could leave now and avoid the rush.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins