Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Game?

Started by Sir Squeal-A-Lot, November 18, 2007, 05:35:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quick question...

Of all the weekend Fayetteville BBall games coming up, which will be the best for me to attend?

Ive been to a number of football games, my wife and I now want to attend our first Razorback basketball game...

Maybe someone here can help us decide...

Thanks in advance...
beating the yellow laundry on the field seems to be a common practice in the SEC!!!

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 18, 2007, 06:00:33 pm
Quote from: Sir Squeal-A-Lot on November 18, 2007, 05:35:42 pm
Quick question...

Of all the weekend Fayetteville BBall games coming up, which will be the best for me to attend?

Ive been to a number of football games, my wife and I now want to attend our first Razorback basketball game...

Thanks in advance...

Oral Roberts is a good one in December. Tickets still on Hogwired if you ain't too good to sit up high

too good? ima hog fan... ill sit on the steps, up high, if i have too... lol

thanks!!!  :razorback:
beating the yellow laundry on the field seems to be a common practice in the SEC!!!

olblueyes

You basically have Delaware St this upcoming weekend, Oral Robers on 12/1 or Louisiana-Monroe on 12/29. Of those three, Oral Roberts will probably be the better game. Should be able to get tickets at the window, although they will be in the upper level most likely.
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quick question...

Thanks in advance...

I agree that Oral Roberts will be a great game....it looks as though we might get through the month of December undefeated.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 18, 2007, 06:42:32 pm
Quick question...

Thanks in advance...

I agree that Oral Roberts will be a great game....it looks as though we might get through the month of December undefeated.

that oklahoma game will be tough

very tough
its on the road and they play very physical

40MINSOFHELL

so no one says the Mizzou game??? i guess that means its goin to be a sold out game??

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 18, 2007, 06:44:40 pm
so no one says the Mizzou game??? i guess that means its goin to be a sold out game??

Its in November...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

MDH

ORU is almost always a fun game, good first trip to BWA.

EDIT: I should have read closer.
Missouri has bigger odds of turning into a bad basketball game, but it will be packed.  If you can get tickets, definitely go.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

40MINSOFHELL

whats wrong with a basketball game in november??

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 18, 2007, 06:49:36 pm

i wish i could make a game this month, but with Thanksgiving weekend, and being in Southern Arkansas, for November, im out!!!

Dec. is a better month, and even Jan...

is most of the seating pretty good, or is the upper level a bad place to be? *thats the wife talking*
ofcourse with her sitting here, i have to ask those questions... (can yall hear the whip snapping?)

again, thanks!!!

:razorback:

40MINSOFHELL

uhm i have no idea about the upper level section, im always near the freakin band...lol

olblueyes

Quote from: Sir Squeal-A-Lot on November 18, 2007, 07:03:09 pm

i wish i could make a game this month, but with Thanksgiving weekend, and being in Southern Arkansas, for November, im out!!!

is most of the seating pretty good, or is the upper level a bad place to be? *thats the wife talking*
ofcourse with her sitting here, i have to ask those questions... (can yall hear the whip snapping?)

again, thanks!!!

The Missouri game is a Wednesday game. Now for January games, the 16th we play South Carolina and on the 30th we play Mississippi St. Those are the only two home games on a weekend date in Jan.
As for setting in the upper level, they are good seats. The wife and I set in Section 203 and have a great view. Just stay away from behind the goals if you can.

olblueyes

I heard that whip snap all the way here. Sorry I posted the response in the quote.

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: olblueyes on November 18, 2007, 07:18:25 pm

of course with her sitting here, i have to ask those questions... (can yall hear the whip snapping?)

again, thanks!!!

The Missouri game is a Wednesday game. Now for January games, the 16th we play South Carolina and on the 30th we play Mississippi St. Those are the only two home games on a weekend date in Jan.
As for setting in the upper level, they are good seats. The wife and I set in Section 203 and have a great view. Just stay away from behind the goals if you can.

very good... thanks for the "behind the goal" advice...

i haven't purchased yet, but it wont be much longer...

again, thanks for helping me out!!!

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: Sir Squeal-A-Lot on November 18, 2007, 07:25:08 pm
Quote from: olblueyes on November 18, 2007, 07:18:25 pm

of course with her sitting here, i have to ask those questions... (can yall hear the whip snapping?)

again, thanks!!!

very good... thanks for the "behind the goal" advice...

i haven't purchased yet, but it wont be much longer...

again, thanks for helping me out!!!

they keep giving me section 206...

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: olblueyes on November 18, 2007, 07:23:19 pm
I heard that whip snap all the way here. Sorry I posted the response in the quote.

dang, im not letting her see this topic anymore... now she feels like she runs me... lol

thanks again...

olblueyes

206 is not bad, it basically puts you at the corner. Go for it.......

Sir Squeal-A-Lot

Quote from: olblueyes on November 18, 2007, 07:59:20 pm
206 is not bad, it basically puts you at the corner. Go for it.......

thanks alot!!!

got em, cept by the time i got all signed in, i got seats in 212, which is in the other corner, but thats ok...
itll be fun for our first B-Ball game...

again, yall were all great help!!! thanks!!!