Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please, If you want to make an argument for Heath to go then Fine

Started by idochog, March 06, 2005, 08:46:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

idochog

But dont Fark it up and turnaround and include the statement "I'd rather have Nolan back"

because you just shat over your whole arguement by saying that.

Arkansas is STILL PAYING for the way Nolan torched the UA on his way out. 

Whether on not Heath should stay, which is CERTAINLY OPEN FOR DISCUSSION, there is certainly one thing better than when Nowin was here, we have more talent.
I love Jesus!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

idochog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 06, 2005, 10:30:51 pm
I'd rather have a great coach. How's that?

I wont disagree with that.  I've always lived by "You get what you pay for" and that applies to our football and basketball coaches.  Of course we made Van Horn one of the higher paid baseball coaches and look what we got!
I love Jesus!

Amityvillehogger

we got a baseball team that kicks @$$ and takes names.  a coach that doesnt take his players $hiznit. :o
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

idochog

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 07, 2005, 09:24:47 am
we got a baseball team that kicks @$$ and takes names. a coach that doesnt take his players $hiznit. :o

versus our Basketball and Football coaches who like to be their "buddies", which is OK if you have a bunch of ASS kicking assistants.  Thankfully HDN finally got one in Herring.
I love Jesus!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: idochog on March 07, 2005, 10:07:10 am
Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 07, 2005, 09:24:47 am
we got a baseball team that kicks @$$ and takes names. a coach that doesnt take his players $hiznit. :o

versus our Basketball and Football coaches who like to be their "buddies", which is OK if you have a bunch of ASS kicking assistants. Thankfully HDN finally got one in Herring.

I think Keith Burns was like that.  Real arse kicker...oh well, those were the days...
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Flatfoot

Heath has shown that he can't get it done.  I think we should get rid of him now and hopefully resurrect a dying basketball program.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: flatfoot304 on March 07, 2005, 03:57:12 pm
Heath has shown that he can't get it done. I think we should get rid of him now and hopefully resurrect a dying basketball program.

It still has a pulse....not much, but its still beating
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Arkapigdiesel

As I've said numerous times.....thank gawd for Van Horn and McDonnell or Razorback Athletics as a whole would wallow in mediocrity from top to bottom.

Please prove me wrong Coach Heath and HDN.........
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Biggus Piggus

We are well down this path.  Have to give Heath his fourth year to show what he can do when he has his juniors and seniors leading the team.  All we know at this point is he is strategically inflexible and doesn't know what to do when he has no real guards and marginal veteran leadership.
[CENSORED]!

gatecrasher

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 07, 2005, 04:28:31 pm
Heath has shown that he can't get it done. I think we should get rid of him now and hopefully resurrect a dying basketball program.

pulse my a$$!!  U of A Board of Trustees is meeting at the SEC tournament...They ain't getting together to discuss the upcoming spring weather!!  I was told in another post that if Heath loses the opening round game he's OUTTA THERE!!  Channel 5 in FS was the outlet that this story leaked from!! 

Jim Harris

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 08, 2005, 04:56:19 am
What was it that John Robert Star used to have at the bottom of all his columns ? Something that basically said Nolan must go. We need to come up with something like that for us new generation Heath darksiders to put in our signatures

Le envoi
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Jim Harris

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on March 08, 2005, 03:37:36 am

pulse my a$$!! U of A Board of Trustees is meeting at the SEC tournament...They ain't getting together to discuss the upcoming spring weather!! I was told in another post that if Heath loses the opening round game he's OUTTA THERE!! Channel 5 in FS was the outlet that this story leaked from!!

Has the UA Board of Trustees announced this meeting?
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

gatecrasher

Quote from: drakehog on March 08, 2005, 06:03:43 am

pulse my a$$!! U of A Board of Trustees is meeting at the SEC tournament...They ain't getting together to discuss the upcoming spring weather!! I was told in another post that if Heath loses the opening round game he's OUTTA THERE!! Channel 5 in FS was the outlet that this story leaked from!!

according to channel 5 in FS they have...I can't remember who did the original post but I asked them if there was a story on it and he told me channel 5 had reported it.  it got me riled up but u know how the media is.  Like I said, stay tuned!

Jim Harris

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on March 08, 2005, 06:56:09 am
Quote from: drakehog on March 08, 2005, 06:03:43 am

according to channel 5 in FS they have...I can't remember who did the original post but I asked them if there was a story on it and he told me channel 5 had reported it. it got me riled up but u know how the media is. Like I said, stay tuned!

well, here's the deal. If three or more members of the board are going to be in the same place, they have to announce that as a "meeting," whether they are sitting in section 104 of the Georgia Dome together and watching the hapless Hogs play or not. There will be several board members together. I'm sure they're going to have a drink together in the hotel. To be on the up-and-up of official annoucement, they have to put out a release, but that doesn't mean they're going to sit around and discuss Heath's future. They would do that in executive session anyway. I think all white and broyles have to do is notify the board they are making a change, if it were to occur, and they'd poll them by phone.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Flatfoot on March 07, 2005, 03:57:12 pm
Heath has shown that he can't get it done.  I think we should get rid of him now and hopefully resurrect a dying basketball program.
Heath showed it in 5. How long until Anderson shows he can't get it done? 3 or 4 more before we definitely know?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Supermark101

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 26, 2019, 10:15:05 am
What a long, slow disaster.
So many mods or admins who just have to do something even when it's not necessary. This thread was on the last page of Jump ball from 2005. Now it's in Trash. I mean, what the diff does it make if one thread stays on first page in off season for a few days or weeks? It will fade away soon. I was just making a point that the U of A is still in same position as it was 14 years ago.

But no, some mod or admin has to exercise his discretion and make sure not a single thread is out of place. Just take 2 min and think before you trash a thread that is harmless. Be smarter.

Hogbit