Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN vows to stay until 2012

Started by 3pigsinafountain, May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lockmaster

I'm not leaving I was here first and I never quit and went to OK state.

Hawg_Heaven

Quote from: HawgsandDawgs on May 04, 2007, 11:22:00 pm
If this man continues to be associated with the University of Arkansas, I will be forced to no longer be a fan of hog football.  I can only be kicked in the teeth so many times before I just give-up.  This man at his very best does not represent anything I wish to be associated with.

Man, don't go that far. Just do what I am doing. Find another hobby until Nutt is gone. I will watch the games from my couch if they are on TV, but I am not going to anymore games until he is gone. As a matter of fact, I think I may miss a few games because I am hunting.

jk591

Settle down folks, this statement by Nutt is in contradiction to the Hootens video where he said very plainly "one year at a time" and looking extremely uncomfortable in his body language when asked about his coaching future at the UA.  Nutt wants out of here bad. 

judgeroyswine

Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:09:35 pm
Quote from: RazorRaider on May 04, 2007, 11:05:06 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on May 04, 2007, 11:03:53 pm
Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm
10 o'clock news, channel 4, said .".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here."

Also gave the darksiders credit........ "all this negativity has just brought the team closer together"..............

As it seems their fearless leader approves of the newfound team unity, maybe the huggers and mediocrity lovers should just back off with their unfounded posting about weakening the program.

That's great news. I take this to mean he will be our next AD.
Saddle up folks, we are in for some exciting times. The pieces are all falling into place.

Once Nutt is gone. Then yes we can all get excited about Razorback football. But Nuttball has got to go first before that can happen.

I don't think we have seen Nuttball yet. What we have been seeing has been Frankball.

Nuttball ... coming to a TV near YOU this fall.

When someone actually "embraces" the idea that a coach would put his philosophies on hold indefinitely in order to appease the AD, it gives me the creeps.  Where is the character in that?
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

CCCharlie

10 o'clock news, channel 4, said .".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here."

Also gave the darksiders credit........ "all this negativity has just brought the team closer together"..............

As it seems their fearless leader approves of the newfound team unity, maybe the huggers and mediocrity lovers should just back off with their unfounded posting about weakening the program.

IT IS OBVIOUS WHY HE SAID THIS.
Pure spin and damage control for his final comment in the Hooten interview.
You guys have short term memories to not realize this.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 06:44:00 am
If this man continues to be associated with the University of Arkansas, I will be forced to no longer be a fan of hog football.  I can only be kicked in the teeth so many times before I just give-up.  This man at his very best does not represent anything I wish to be associated with.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I've read a lot from Huggers about how Arkansas fans are now the laughing stock of the country.  If so it's because of "fans" like Hogchick.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Hogs R Us

Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on May 04, 2007, 11:11:36 pm
The Smoke Draw was Frankball?
Got us a TD on 3rd and 14 against SC.  Where u playing armchair QB after thay play?? Have you ever played anything beyond flag FB?  Many of our pass formations coach would implement got scrapped due to FB.  Things are about to change, but coach still won't get any credit for it.

HITCHER

He won't make it. Bet the house!

ghg1

Mike Shula and Ron Zook planned on finishing out their contracts as well.

Hogchick

Quote from: bphi11ips on May 05, 2007, 07:41:09 am

I've read a lot from Huggers about how Arkansas fans are now the laughing stock of the country.  If so it's because of "fans" like Hogchick.

Take your head out of the sand if you think I am embarassing the U of A.  Some of you are so far beyond repair I do hope you choose to go be a "fan" of another program.  We don't need  "fans" like yourself.

texas tush hog

Hogger4life I thank you will see that your post count is probably more than mine and no way does that
account for what kind of hogfan you are. My question is how long have you been coming to games,
howlong have you been donating to the foundation and how long have you been a season ticket
holder? If your answer is anything less than thirty tears then don't tell any of us what kind of hogfans
we are just because we are tired of Nutts' childesh antics and mistreatment of 18 year old kids.

RazorRaider

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 08:25:07 am

Take your head out of the sand if you think I am embarassing the U of A.  Some of you are so far beyond repair I do hope you choose to go be a "fan" of another program.  We don't need  "fans" like yourself.

Your hero Houston would be proud of you.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Hogchick

Quote from: RazorRaider on May 05, 2007, 08:40:37 am

Your hero Houston would be proud of you.

My only hero is Jesus and I aim to make him proud everyday.

JackTNHogfan

Saddle up folks, we are in for some exciting times. The pieces are all falling into place.

What is exciting about running the damn ball all the time?  Nutt is a hypocrite on the interview the other day he said " I want to coach the hogs next year" he also said "I take it one year at a time with this job" he could of changed his mind but I doubt it he is just saying this thinking we will just give up but we darksiders need to keep the pressure on until this FOOL has nothing to do with Razorback Athletics.  Fire nutt now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogheart

if the razorbacks upset the complainers so much, why don't they find another team to support and enjoy...i doubt if many of these "darksiders" contribute much in the way of ticket sales, contributions and positive support in good times or bad times...and i strongly suspect that many of these complainers are asu and out of state numbnuts who would attack the program regardless of the coach

RazorRaider

Quote from: hogheart on May 05, 2007, 08:43:20 am
if the razorbacks upset the complainers so much, why don't they find another team to support and enjoy...i doubt if many of these "darksiders" contribute much in the way of ticket sales, contributions and positive support in good times or bad times...and i strongly suspect that many of these complainers are asu and out of state numbnuts who would attack the program regardless of the coach

You have just shown how little you really know.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

RebelliousHog

Quote from: UAHOG2006 on May 05, 2007, 02:21:22 am
WOOOOOO PIG. Hopefully all the controversy can finally start to go away and stability can be grought back into the program.

I think Nutt will prove himself on the field this year and great things are to come. I'm glad he has re-committed himself to the football team. This is an exciting time for RAZORBACK FOOTBALL!
So you admit HDN was NOT committed to the football team? And this is good HOW?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

PulledPork

is that yer phone ringing?  dmac with another booty call?

Pulled out...

Hogchick

Quote from: PulledPork on May 05, 2007, 08:52:12 am

is that yer phone ringing?  dmac with another booty call?

Pulled out...

Some of you are so freaking inmature.    I am happily married and been with the same man for 10 years.  Grow up man.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: LawnHog48 on May 05, 2007, 06:36:29 am
I think Nutt has finally come to the conclusion that no one else would ever put up with his crap. I doubt he will ever get a decent offer from anybody..No one wants him no LSU, NC State, Miami or anyone that has paid attention to the mess he has turned Arkansas into.

BINGO!!!. My sentiments, exactly. SEC COTY and there were no true contacts to see if wanted to be someone ELSE'S coach. Just the one's in HDN's mind.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Quote from: hogheart on May 05, 2007, 08:43:20 am

Undoubtedly the most ignorant, asinine statement ever posted on Hogville.

Ding, Ding, you're the winner!

Hognabit

Quote from: Squealers on May 04, 2007, 11:08:43 pm
Let me finish that sentence.............

.".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here performing my job as Big Red."

;)

+1

texas tush hog

As I posted in my reply to hogger4life above the type of fans we need are not internet posters but
committed contributors. I have been both for over thirty years and the tush hog part of my name
will tell you at what level. I have already renewed for next year but not because of Nutt, I think
he is a disgrace but I was here before he came as a player and I was here when he left. I was here
when he came as an assistant coach and here when he left. I was here when he became head
coach and hope to be here when he leaves again.

Hogchick

Quote from: texas tush hog on May 05, 2007, 09:10:58 am
As I posted in my reply to hogger4life above the type of fans we need are not internet posters but
committed contributors. I have been both for over thirty years and the tush hog part of my name
will tell you at what level. I have already renewed for next year but not because of Nutt, I think
he is a disgrace but I was here before he came as a player and I was here when he left. I was here
when he came as an assistant coach and here when he left. I was here when he became head
coach and hope to be here when he leaves again.

+1.

Justme

I missed the Channel 4 interview.  What all did he say?

dacskc

Things to do before 2012:

1. alert villagers

2. stock up on torches and pitchforks

Chief Mac

for what...the Apocalypse
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Hugulus Hog

I'm sure malzahn planned on honoring his contract too.

007 License To Squeal

No way will Nutt be here that long. His reign is in its last season....and maybe even its last few days.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

bsking

God, all the extremists were whipping as hard as ever when i predicted that there is a good chance for him to stay till then, as long as he keeps on winning.  Just goes to show you the dark side never wins.

bsking

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on May 05, 2007, 09:46:26 am
No way will Nutt be here that long. His reign is in its last season....and maybe even its last few days.

I know you "predicted" "guessed" or whatever, but if you honestly think hes gone in a few days you are a moron.

Richard_white

Quote from: bsking on May 05, 2007, 10:28:06 am
Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on May 05, 2007, 09:46:26 am

I know you "predicted" "guessed" or whatever, but if you honestly think hes gone in a few days you are a moron.

Let the name calling begin.

Justme

Quote from: bsking on May 05, 2007, 10:27:19 am

God, all the extremists were whipping as hard as ever when i predicted that there is a good chance for him to stay till then, as long as he keeps on winning.  Just goes to show you the dark side never wins.
Actually I think it should be called the Brightside.  Open things up, let the sunshine in, and disinfect this whole mess.  Has nothing whatsoever to do with darkness.  That's describes the PTB at the U of A.

pigfoot

Talk about a plan backfiring !!!  The darksiders get credit for unifying the team under Nutt.  Ya gotta love it !
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Justme

Quote from: pigfoot on May 05, 2007, 10:51:02 am
Talk about a plan backfiring !!!  The darksiders get credit for unifying the team under Nutt.  Ya gotta love it !
Right!  Brightsiders.

bphi11ips

Maybe the program doesn't need people like me who were selling cokes in WMS before you were born.  Maybe neither the school nor the athletic program need the contributions I or my law firm have been making since you were in gradeschool.  Maybe they didn't need my grandfather's or my father's money, either.  But guess what?  I'll keep calling the Hogs and sending my checks, whether the football team is 0-12 or 14-0.  And I'll continue calling for Houston Nutt's head and voicing my opinion that he is a cancer on the program as long as I have a voice and as long as he is employed by my alma mater. 

There is one thing I love even more than the Razorbacks, and that is the state of Arkansas.  They are often one and the same from our perspective.  Probably too often. Houston Nutt, in my opinion, is more than a poor football coach and a petty, lying individual.  He is an embarrassment to my home state and all of its great citizens. 

My question for you, Hogchick, is who appointed you the fan Nazi?  If you'd like to be like Jesus, may I suggest you take a look at Matthew 7:12 or Luke 6:31.  You'll find there a little thing called the Golden Rule.  Read it and take it to heart.  Quit attacking every person who disagrees with you.  You have a right to support the coach of the Razorbacks.  That doesn't make you a better fan than me or anyone else who believes he should be fired immediately.  I believe it is you who have your head in the sand.  People like HawgsandDawgs are hurting because they, like I, believe very deeply that they are seeing the program they have loved their entire lives, the program they believe to be the very face of their home state, coming apart at the seams because of one man's deplorable conduct and his refusal to accept responsibility for it.     

DeltaBoy

Based on Nuttboys history He will get fired by the new ad if he last through 2007.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Mr. Hog

Go Hogs Go!

Richard_white

Quote from: bphi11ips on May 05, 2007, 12:43:31 pm

Maybe the program doesn't need people like me who were selling cokes in WMS before you were born.  Maybe neither the school nor the athletic program need the contributions I or my law firm have been making since you were in gradeschool.  Maybe they didn't need my grandfather's or my father's money, either.  But guess what?  I'll keep calling the Hogs and sending my checks, whether the football team is 0-12 or 14-0.  And I'll continue calling for Houston Nutt's head and voicing my opinion that he is a cancer on the program as long as I have a voice and as long as he is employed by my alma mater. 

There is one thing I love even more than the Razorbacks, and that is the state of Arkansas.  They are often one and the same from our perspective.  Probably too often. Houston Nutt, in my opinion, is more than a poor football coach and a petty, lying individual.  He is an embarrassment to my home state and all of its great citizens. 

My question for you, Hogchick, is who appointed you the fan Nazi?  If you'd like to be like Jesus, may I suggest you take a look at Matthew 7:12 or Luke 6:31.  You'll find there a little thing called the Golden Rule.  Read it and take it to heart.  Quit attacking every person who disagrees with you.  You have a right to support the coach of the Razorbacks.  That doesn't make you a better fan than me or anyone else who believes he should be fired immediately.  I believe it is you who have your head in the sand.  People like HawgsandDawgs are hurting because they, like I, believe very deeply that they are seeing the program they have loved their entire lives, the program they believe to be the very face of their home state, coming apart at the seams because of one man's deplorable conduct and his refusal to accept responsibility for it.     

What bothers me the most is that their are people will throw out "you're not a true fan" if you have different opinions about the HC.   Whether you support him or not, we are all Hog fans.

By the way, good post.

Big Papa Satan

Hoosten's just begging someone to Bill Curry his ass.

Hogchick

May 05, 2007, 12:53:38 pm #90 Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 12:55:50 pm by Hogchick
Quote from: bphi11ips on May 05, 2007, 12:43:31 pm

I don't need a lesson in scripture from you, but thanks anyway.  I have a very strong and deep relationship with my Lord, Jesus Christ.

I just am sick and tired of all of this crap.  Some of you just can't let it go.  I mean seriously it is NOT THAT BAD.  You act like the program is falling apart and that could not be further from the truth. 

Real fans would not do some of the things that "these" people are doing.  That is my opinion..take it or leave it I really don't give a rats ass.  It is obvious "some" of us a different defintion of what being a fan is about.

People jump on me CONSTANTLY and call me names and send me harassing PM's for my opinion and I don't see you telling them to follow the Golden Rule.  Typical hyprocrisy.....

PigWig

When will he shut up and learn to not make stupid comments.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 12:53:38 pm

. . . hyprocrisy.....

I expected that word from you.  You use it a lot. I don't know you but Lanny says you are a very nice person.  Don't know him either, but I appreciate his giving us this forum, so I'll take his word for it.

If you want to see a real hypocrite, check the Arkansas sidelines this Fall.  Look for a big guy in a red shirt wearing headphones and chewing his fingernails.

Hogchick

Quote from: bphi11ips on May 05, 2007, 01:08:37 pm
Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 12:53:38 pm

. . . hyprocrisy.....

I expected that word from you.  You use it a lot. I don't know you but Lanny says you are a very nice person.  Don't know him either, but I appreciate his giving us this forum, so I'll take his word for it.

If you want to see a real hypocrite, check the Arkansas sidelines this Fall.  Look for a big guy in a red shirt wearing headphones and chewing his fingernails.

And you just got done preaching to me about scripture......

I would hope you and I would get along great in real life.  I don't hold grudges and I can respect someone even if we have differing opinions.

Justifiable Hogicide

Further proof above that Houston Nutt is the most divisive coach in the history of the University of Arkansas.

He is just not worth it.

:razorback:

rocksalt

Do the darksiders get credit for the wins next season too ?
It's a Mother-In-Law defense - Constant Pressure and Harrassment.   J. Pelphrey

We are on the "Highway to Hellphrey"...  "40 minutes of Hellphrey" !      Hogfans

bphi11ips

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 01:10:55 pm

And you just got done preaching to me about scripture......

Why the elipsis?  I'm not sure I understand your point, not that it matters.  And I don't preach the scriptures, just a fan of the Gospels. 

Ugly Uncle

Lets see...

He would have been fired after the Bama game had we lost.
A 7-2 vote against him by the BOT.
A new A.D.  coming in that may or may not appreciate his kissing up skills.
A President that is being sued over his actions.
A fan base that is completely divided.
Even those that like him make excuses for his poor playcalling.

His term here is measured in weeks or months, not in contracts.
Retired Radio Host

I BLEED RBack RED

HDN....nice guy...decent coach....terrible OC....I heard that he has 3 set plays for every situation....but hey, what do I know...I'm still a bench warmer over here
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

Justme

Quote from: rocksalt on May 05, 2007, 01:19:41 pm

Do the darksiders get credit for the wins next season too ?
The Brightsiders do!  Remember no darkness here.  That's the PTB.