Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN vows to stay until 2012

Started by 3pigsinafountain, May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rocksalt

Quote from: Justme on May 05, 2007, 02:05:07 pm
Quote from: rocksalt on May 05, 2007, 01:19:41 pm
Quote from: pigfoot on May 05, 2007, 10:51:02 am
Talk about a plan backfiring !!!  The darksiders get credit for unifying the team under Nutt.  Ya gotta love it !

Do the darksiders get credit for the wins next season too ?
The Brightsiders do!  Remember no darkness here.  That's the PTB.

Works for me !
It's a Mother-In-Law defense - Constant Pressure and Harrassment.   J. Pelphrey

We are on the "Highway to Hellphrey"...  "40 minutes of Hellphrey" !      Hogfans

Justme

Thanks!  Hope it catches on!

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 01:10:55 pm
Quote from: bphi11ips on May 05, 2007, 01:08:37 pm
Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 12:53:38 pm

. . . hyprocrisy.....

I expected that word from you.  You use it a lot. I don't know you but Lanny says you are a very nice person.  Don't know him either, but I appreciate his giving us this forum, so I'll take his word for it.

If you want to see a real hypocrite, check the Arkansas sidelines this Fall.  Look for a big guy in a red shirt wearing headphones and chewing his fingernails.

And you just got done preaching to me about scripture......

I would hope you and I would get along great in real life.  I don't hold grudges and I can respect someone even if we have differing opinions.

These are the qualities I would hope for in a coaching staff.

jfb4ever

Houston vowing to stay until 2012, is another attempt to destroy the opposition. Very few take me serious, but the REAL PROBLEM is Frank having a new Contract until 2015 as a CONSULTANT! Frank will bring in a hand picked AD and fire Nutt if needed, but Frank has evrry intention of being, King of the Hill FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Justme

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:22:25 pm
              Houston vowing to stay until 2012, is another attempt to destroy the opposition. Very few take me serious, but the REAL PROBLEM is Frank having a new Contract until 2015 as a CONSULTANT! Frank will bring in a hand picked AD and fire Nutt if needed, but Frank has evrry intention of being, King of the Hill FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
And the people all said, "NO!"

I BLEED RBack RED

Broyles will run this program from the grave....creepy huh....
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

Justme

jfb4ever

Please explain to me what good it will do if all the people say NO ????????

Justme

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:29:01 pm
             Please explain to me what good it will do if all the people say NO ????????
You're right.  None.

jfb4ever

Many of you are in denial, Frank is in charge and is laughing at us and our speculation! Frank isn't worried about the speculation about Nutt, Frank can fire Nutt and be a Hero to Many! King of the Hill FOREVER!!!!!!!!

hoggystyle78

I agree 100% UU, besides at the very worst Nutt will not see 2009, cause after Dmac, Felix and Monk are gone, the bottom's gonna drop out on the FB program, thanks to nutt's stellar recruiting skills. He's just trying to get a rise out of his detractors, I for one am not biting, Nutt is toast and he knows it. The clock is ticking.........
Quote from: uglyuncle on May 05, 2007, 01:55:40 pm
Lets see...

He would have been fired after the Bama game had we lost.
A 7-2 vote against him by the BOT.
A new A.D.  coming in that may or may not appreciate his kissing up skills.
A President that is being sued over his actions.
A fan base that is completely divided.
Even those that like him make excuses for his poor playcalling.

His term here is measured in weeks or months, not in contracts.

jfb4ever

Unless we have an unbelievable protest about Frank's 8 year Contract, the only Choice is to drive to Tulsa, or cheer for Troy State?????????

vol_in_ar

I thought Nutt would be the AD..
Let's look at it, he's coming off COTY, and has a favorable schedule, and McFadden could win the Heismann. 
Broyles is out, and White's a one man search committee...

jfb4ever

You may be exactly right, but Frank will always tell Nutt what to do!

grayhawg

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:43:06 pm
              Unless we have an unbelievable protest about Frank's 8 year Contract, the only Choice is to drive to Tulsa, or cheer for Troy State?????????
I choose not to drive to Tulsa or root against the hogs so I guess I'll just :puke:

Porkem

He'll never make it...I would bet my life on it.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: butchdavisisback on May 05, 2007, 03:11:11 pm

Could you give me a link to the post on here that talked about Butch Davis.  It said that he would lack integrity if he left NC after just one year.  That all of us Darksiders would be be hypocrites for supporting a man that would leave a school after just one year?

I got to thinking about that later...and realized that we hired a coach with a 4-7 record in his one year from Boise State.  ONE YEAR!!  I want to remember who said that and remind of of his duplicity. 
Retired Radio Host

PiggyBack

Quote from: uglyuncle on May 05, 2007, 03:17:49 pm

Could you give me a link to the post on here that talked about Butch Davis.  It said that he would lack integrity if he left NC after just one year.  That all of us Darksiders would be be hypocrites for supporting a man that would leave a school after just one year?

I got to thinking about that later...and realized that we hired a coach with a 4-7 record in his one year from Boise State.  ONE YEAR!!  I want to remember who said that and remind of of his duplicity. 

Here's what I want to see:

1.  Lawsuit uncovers Dale's involvement in EMAIL-gate.
2.  Dale FIRED
3.  ARSN jesters publically humiliated
4.  Interim coach at UA, perhaps Reggie
5.  Butch Davis ushered in along with a new AD and a new era of greatness on the Hill
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

jfb4ever

Sounds good, but what about Frank's 8 year Contract as a Consultant. Will Frank ever give up his Power????????

LuckyGiraffe

Quote from: 3pigsinafountain on May 04, 2007, 10:52:21 pm
10 o'clock news, channel 4, said .".......our contract is until twenty-twelve and i plan on being here."

Also gave the darksiders credit........ "all this negativity has just brought the team closer together"..............

As it seems their fearless leader approves of the newfound team unity, maybe the huggers and mediocrity lovers should just back off with their unfounded posting about weakening the program.

If that getting closer thing is the case, then this team should do nothing less than a NC.  If they win the NC this year, then someone should take it a step further and burn HDN's house(with no one in it).  That would surely make the team even closer, hell Dmac just might stay. ;)

jfb4ever

Would Driving to Tulsa, or Cheering for Troy really energize our TEAM???????????

jrhillsboro

Quote from: hogman64 on May 05, 2007, 12:39:25 am
Quote from: Fort_Worth_Hawg on May 05, 2007, 12:32:55 am
Putting aside his comments, why would Coach Nutt stay if he won 9 or more games?  Does ego drive him to stay?

He isnt going to stay.. that was just a message to all  those that want him gone... Some one stuck a microphone in  front of his face and that silly little weasel  got the chance to get his jab in.....he is on a junior high level...........he is gone after the last game next year at the latest......

I am not sure if anyone else wants him

vol_in_ar

Whit'e going to take him as AD..

W_KY_Hog

If HDN said he was going to be here in 2012, then it must be true.
We know his word is good.

Justme

Quote from: W_KY_Hog on May 05, 2007, 05:00:15 pm
If HDN said he was going to be here in 2012, then it must be true.
We know his word is good.
Boy, I hope this is another time he lied.

jfb4ever

I have been been call a Nutt Hater for asking if Integrity is Important, I guess I should believe him??????

Justme

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 06:00:08 pm
                I have been been call a Nutt Hater for asking if Integrity is Important, I guess I should believe him??????
No, you're just a Brightsider!  Welcome.

hawaiianhogster

Yes it will be exciting to see two more losing seasons. I can't wait. It should be the best time in Razorback history.

Dances With Hogs

He'll never make it...I would bet my lIf Nutt stays after 8 more months

If Nutt stays more than 8 more months, this school and the people of this state are Nutts.

jfb4ever

My biggest concern remains, what will change now that Frank has an 8 year Contract as a Consultant!

Justme

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 06:10:04 pm
           My biggest concern remains, what will change now that Frank has an 8 year Contract as a Consultant!
Hopefully the BOT will rethink that.

longtimeHogfan

What a nauseating thought.   :puke:
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

porkurina

Who will get credit for the wins?
   Darksiders? no
   Huggers? no
   Players? yes, especially if Dick changes some of the plays

NuttinItUp

UAfan

870hogg

You know while everyone is on Houston's case about luck...lets not forget that the field goal god's and the special team god's handed Urban Meyer his national championship.  Just like our Alabama game Urban shouldn't have beaten USC-East and of course the special team god's had it out for us during the SECCG.
I hope Houston stays here because I think the best is yet to come.  Once Frank is gone Houston has total control of the team for once in his career.  I'm actually excited about Razorback FB.  We are ranked in the pre-season for once, we have a heisman trophy frontrunner with the ball in his hands 90% of the game, and a cup-cake non-conf. schedule.  Houston isn't going anywhere and "nuttball" is here to stay for 2007 so lay off of it until after the season and let's call those hogs.

PulledPork

I don't need a lesson in scripture from you, but thanks anyway.  I have a very strong and deep relationship with my Lord, Jesus Christ.

I just am sick and tired of all of this crap.  Some of you just can't let it go.  I mean seriously it is NOT THAT BAD.  You act like the program is falling apart and that could not be further from the truth. 

Real fans would not do some of the things that "these" people are doing.  That is my opinion..take it or leave it I really don't give a rats ass.  It is obvious "some" of us a different defintion of what being a fan is about.

People jump on me CONSTANTLY and call me names and send me harassing PM's for my opinion and I don't see you telling them to follow the Golden Rule.  Typical hyprocrisy.....
WIW! You pray to your Lord and Savior with that mouth?!

Pulled out...

Hogchick

Quote from: PulledPork on May 05, 2007, 08:18:46 pm

I don't need a lesson in scripture from you, but thanks anyway.  I have a very strong and deep relationship with my Lord, Jesus Christ.

I just am sick and tired of all of this crap.  Some of you just can't let it go.  I mean seriously it is NOT THAT BAD.  You act like the program is falling apart and that could not be further from the truth. 

Real fans would not do some of the things that "these" people are doing.  That is my opinion..take it or leave it I really don't give a rats ass.  It is obvious "some" of us a different defintion of what being a fan is about.

People jump on me CONSTANTLY and call me names and send me harassing PM's for my opinion and I don't see you telling them to follow the Golden Rule.  Typical hyprocrisy.....

Pulled out...

I pray to my Lord MANY times in a day...how about you?

PulledPork

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 08:21:46 pm

Pulled out...

with that kind of language, I should say so!

Pulled out....

Hogchick

Quote from: PulledPork on May 05, 2007, 08:23:15 pm
Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 08:21:46 pm

Pulled out...

with that kind of language, I should say so!

Pulled out....

Oh yes I always pray and use the words crap and ass.   I guess I am going to hell.  Geesh....

holtzhog

PulledPork

Quote from: Hogchick on May 05, 2007, 08:26:04 pm

Oh yes I always pray and use the words crap and ass.   I guess I am going to hell.  Geesh....
must be catholic....

Pulled out...

taoteching

Watch for Nutt to fire David Lee midway through the season and start calling all the plays again.

jfb4ever

Someone please explain to me, I keep seeing post that this will be the first time Nutt has total control of the football team.  I hate to ruin anyone's night, but Frank has a contract thru 2015 as a Consultant!

moses_007

HITCHER

Nutt won't be here past 2007, let along 2012. Find an idiot and make a bet. I am sure there are enough Nutt Huggers out there that would take that bet.

jfb4ever

Frank will not mind sacrificing Nutt, the question is how long will Frank be here, remember his contract runs until 2015!

RazorRaider

Quote from: taoteching on May 05, 2007, 08:40:24 pm
Watch for Nutt to fire David Lee midway through the season and start calling all the plays again.

Why would he have to fire Lee?

Lee won't be calling the plays anyway. It will be pure Nuttball with him calling the plays from start to finish.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

razorbrass

The beginning of buyout negotiations for the end of next season.  There is no way he can survive until 2012.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

NATEHOGG216

no way he makes it until 2012
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.