Previous topic - Next topic

Which offense would you pay to see?

Arkansas's
103 (57.5%)
Tulsa's
76 (42.5%)

Total Members Voted: 166

hogmafia

I would pay for a tulsa ticket and pay for the gas to go to Tulsa rather than paying to see a run run run run punt offense

hogmafia

Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run

rcowen

Gotta say arkansas. I hate Nutt and want him FIRED NOW, but McFadden is the best RB in the nation. Felix ain't half bad either.

hogmafia

punt punt punt punt punt punt punt

hog991

Quote from: hogmafia on April 23, 2007, 06:46:38 pm
I would pay for a tulsa ticket and pay for the gas to go to Tulsa rather than paying to see a run run run run punt offense
I have a hard time believing if the HOGS are winning that you would make that stmt.

ilovepinebluff

moses_007

You are probably the only member of Hogville who feels THAT way.

ilovepinebluff

And this has always bugged me.....is it Arkansas'....or Arkansas's......or just plain Arkansas?

rcowen

southern hawg

HHHMMM........Heisman Trophy runner-up or Tulsa?  I'm going to have to go with McFadden.

Richard_white

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on April 23, 2007, 06:51:28 pm
And this has always bugged me.....is it Arkansas'....or Arkansas's......or just plain Arkansas?

hogmafia

Quote from: sonyhog on April 23, 2007, 06:50:12 pm
I have a hard time believing if the HOGS are winning that you would make that stmt.

you need to read around the board brotha

dmac_iz_kin

anyone that would pose this question is foolish. another example of completely comparing apples to lemons

MOST PEOPLE WANTING TO PAY TO SEE QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT WANT TO SEE SEC FOOTBALL NOT BIG SKY OR BIG MAC OR WHATEVER THE HELL TULSA IS
"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

dfresh

Then DO IT!!!!

southern hawg

Quote from: hogmafia on April 23, 2007, 06:49:09 pm
punt punt punt punt punt punt punt
Tulsa has been doing A LOT of punting thus far in scrimmages.

hogmafia

Ill be thinking of all you when Im at Skelly Stadium and the anouncer comes on and says "We have an important final score update. Troy State 14 Arkansas 13 ENJOY YOUR NUTT LED OFFENSE HUGGERS

southern hawg

Quote from: hogmafia on April 23, 2007, 07:01:13 pm
Ill be thinking of all you when Im at Skelly Stadium and the anouncer comes on and says "We have an important final score update. Troy State 14 Arkansas 13 ENJOY YOUR NUTT LED OFFENSE HUGGERS
So only the "Huggers" want us to beat Troy?

hogmafia

Let me throw another one in there Arkansas 17 North Texas 21

hogmafia

hogmafia

IHateVitale

wouldnt it be run run run punt? seeing is there's only 4 downs
Darren McFadden~The greatest Razorback ever.  501 baby

hogmafia

hogmafia

Quote from: IHateVitale on April 23, 2007, 07:05:38 pm

no, will get a first down here and there, give mcfadden credit. Its not the teams fault they have hdn as coach

southern hawg

April 23, 2007, 07:09:29 pm #23 Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:11:54 pm by southern hawg
Quote from: hogmafia on April 23, 2007, 07:07:02 pm
Quote from: IHateVitale on April 23, 2007, 07:05:38 pm

no, will get a first down here and there, give mcfadden credit. Its not the teams fault they have hdn as coach
You're right, it's not the TEAMS' fault, so why not come watch the TEAM play?

ilovepinebluff

Would you like to make a bet on any of those games you just predicted?

SouthpawSensation

If you're going to be in Skelly Stadium on Sept. 1 when Arkansas plays Troy, be prepared to be alone.
First of all, Tulsa's first game is going to be on Thursday night, Aug. 30. Secondly, it's AT UL-Monroe.

southeasthog

[/quote]you need to read around the board brotha

If you already know how the board feels, then why start a poll? SSDD.

VinnyW

is this a serious question? arkansas

DOGALUM

Quote from: moses_007 on April 23, 2007, 06:50:56 pm

You are probably the only member of Hogville who feels THAT way.
DOGALUM makes at least two.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

hoghart

I wouldn't walk across the street to see Tulsa
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

Dugann

tulsa.... and I will too...2 of the 3 games I normally go to for Arkansas will be Tulsa this year and 1 for UCA.  Don't mean I will not watch on tv or cheer for the hogs they just are NOT going get my $ and what more Tulsa will!
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

dennis7758

I like the run game.  I wish the hogs would play a more conservative style of defense though.
"I didn't come here to be a backup," Mustain said. "It would be kind of pointless for me to keep working to do that."

ishankem

you guys that are going over to root for tulsa instead of the hogs, hit the road.  We'll be fine without ya!

DOGALUM

Quote from: ishankem on April 23, 2007, 08:34:18 pm
you guys that are going over to root for tulsa instead of the hogs, hit the road.  We'll be fine without ya!
Lick bag.   Arkansas will never be fine as long as HDN is at the helm.  (by the way.....we'll see how fine the hogs are when D-Mac leaves)

Hamillionaire

Definitely Arkansas. I've had free tix to the TU games for the past two years and haven't gone once. GM will not change that.

ilovepinebluff

Quote from: DOGALUM on April 23, 2007, 08:36:38 pm
Lick bag.   Arkansas will never be fine as long as HDN is at the helm.  (by the way.....we'll see how fine the hogs are when D-Mac leaves)

We(unlike you) will be hog fans through the thick and thin. We will still be hog fans when DMAC leaves.

DOGALUM

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on April 23, 2007, 08:39:42 pm
Quote from: DOGALUM on April 23, 2007, 08:36:38 pm
Lick bag.   Arkansas will never be fine as long as HDN is at the helm.  (by the way.....we'll see how fine the hogs are when D-Mac leaves)

We(unlike you) will be hog fans through the thick and thin. We will still be hog fans when DMAC leaves.
Never said I wasn't a hog fan.  Don't assume too much there little fella. 

cubbie

I like to watch Big time Football, You know if your team has a good season you go to a good bowl, not the Car Quest Bowl If you just lose one (Tulsa).
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

DOGALUM

Quote from: cubbie on April 23, 2007, 08:43:01 pm
I like to watch Big time Football, You know if your team has a good season you go to a good bowl, not the Car Quest Bowl If you just lose one (Tulsa).
Boise St. went to a good bowl......bigger than the one we went to.  Do you like to watch "big time" Boise St. football?

Richard_white

Quote from: DOGALUM on April 23, 2007, 08:57:26 pm
Boise St. went to a good bowl......bigger than the one we went to.  Do you like to watch "big time" Boise St. football?

That was a good game against Oklawho..

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

taoteching

April 23, 2007, 09:04:12 pm #41 Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:18:56 pm by taoteching
I saw the Arkansas spring football game last year and the Tulsa spring football game this year.  There were several differences. The first and major difference was the large number of plays and how quickly the Tulsa team got the play off after the whistle is blown to start the play. Second, the number of long passes and spectacular receptions.  Third, the Tulsa spring game featured full speed tackling on the running backs and the quarterbacks had a lot of contact.  Therefore, you got to see a lot more players and lots of different plays.  It was very interesting.

ilovepinebluff

Wow....one mid-major out of 70. Your really digging for something right there.

DOGALUM

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on April 23, 2007, 09:06:40 pm

Wow....one mid-major out of 70. Your really digging for something right there.
You are the one that said going to a good bowl meant "big time football".  SEC west champs go to a smaller bowl than the western runner ups?  Sad.    But I was just using your rules on "big time football". 

Sorry if they blew up in your face.

jfb4ever

Tulsa has BYU and Oklahoma as nonconference home gaames in Sept.  Who do we have?????///

cubbie

Quote from: jfb4ever on April 23, 2007, 09:18:13 pm
                Tulsa has BYU and Oklahoma as nonconference home gaames in Sept.  Who do we have?????///
So TU will probably have two losses
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

ilovepinebluff

Quote from: jfb4ever on April 23, 2007, 09:18:13 pm

I'd rather win 42-0 than lose 42-0.

jfb4ever

But at least Tulsa is playing someome.

slopinhogs

yes it was and the hunh had Okla confused the entire game they had no idea what to do on defence and it costr them the game. hell it was 4th and 14 and they not only made the first down they scored on the next play.may not do it again for a hunert more years but these boys got er done. ;D
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

slopinhogs

they may not have been catching the ball much and punting a lot but the blue gold game the offence out up 88 points . i don't remember Nutt ever doing that.Tulsa that is. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die