Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Score Prediction: #3W Arkansas vs. #1W Mississippi State

Started by Hogtropolis™, March 09, 2007, 05:27:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorBassin

Quote from: BeoPig on March 10, 2007, 04:19:36 am
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 09, 2007, 05:30:14 pm
this might be tough

we spent so much energy and emotion on our last game.

oh wait, MSU did the exact same thing with UK only they have about 2 hours more of rest than we had.

Maybe the hogs can get their legs back. COntaining Rhodes will be a choir.
I think the hogs have a good chance but I really do not see how a group of singers are going to shut down a hot player, because it will be quite a chore.

That is funny right there, I don't care who you are!

owl

Sing Baby sing. Go Tell It On The Mountain !!!!! :razorback: :razorback:
OWL says SUPPORT THE HOGS

Hogtropolis™

Prediction; Gary Ervin sets another career high in scoring against his former team today!

trickyricky

This is a very very close game to call, both team are tired, both team play good D, both team have middle of the road coaching, both teams have the ability to blow the other out or should I say "play like sh**".  It's down to details, details, details, and most of all desire.
UA 58
MSU 52
This will be the worst game of the tourney because neither of these programs have felt this kind of pressure in a long time.
Future prediction, winner is in the tourney and wins at least one game both could be sleeper sweet 16 teams.

StatMaster

arkansas 68   MSU  59... defensive battle with hill being the star

Masshog

The extra game played is a huge deal,  but,  Hogs 66, MSU 62...  Bev has a big day following a not so big day and someone unexpected comes off the bench   to give huge minutes.  Hogs get a bid, Heath gets one more year...  and I get to watch more games on Yahoo!!! 
My feets hurt.

polandhog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 09, 2007, 11:46:45 pm
If MSU wins, I will post as a Nutthugger for a week.  If Ark wins, you have to post for a week on here about how much you hated to lose Gary Ervin and what a great pick up he was for us..

I'd love to see that!

RedSatinHog

Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

hogz4

This whole tournament has felt like the run we made in 2000. we had a big win in the first round, a close game in the second round and then we beat Kentucky pretty big.
Hogs 70
Dogs 54

pigmania

I'm afraid the fatigue factor may set in. Guts will keep it close.

Hawgs 78
Dawgs 79

weevilhogg

for 4 straight games, I've predicted a hog loss.   Today is no different.

May my constanza mojo continue!

Dogs 113

Hogs 48

Oh my!

Hogtropolis™

Hogpuddin

HOGS 34 - 17.

Oh wait, that was football.

Basketball today:

If Ervin doesn't start pressing (not defensive pressing, but pressing trying to do too much), the team will not start pressing and we will win by 7:  83 - 76.

hview

Hogs 70
Dogs 59
Hogs show fire, heart, and play as a team. Go Hogs!!

harmonyhog

Its the end of the line for the Hogs. Hogs cannot win two close games in a row. Dawgs win 78-72 in overtime. Jamont Gordon eats our lunch.

See you later Stan. There is a good assistant job awaiting you somewhere in the Big Ten or Big East.  Good luck to you.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: bowhuntinhawg on March 10, 2007, 01:15:58 am
I think we do it....

Hawgs - 82
Dogs   - 71
Quote from: Razorback88 on March 09, 2007, 11:57:13 pm
This team has to be completely worn out, physically and mentally.  The good news is they have GUTS!  We keep rolling and the bubble doesn't pop.

HOGS 79-70.
Couldn't pick between these two, so y'all are both winners.  Good job bowhuntinhawg and Razorback88.  Let's keep on rollin!!!  GO HOGS!!!

MDH

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 09, 2007, 11:47:40 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on March 09, 2007, 11:46:45 pm
If MSU wins, I will post as a Nutthugger for a week.  If Ark wins, you have to post for a week on here about how much you hated to lose Gary Ervin and what a great pick up he was for us..

hmmm. Ok..

I will even throw in a new Gary Ervin avatar..

Love that new Avatar!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Razorback88

Quote from: Razorback88 on March 09, 2007, 11:57:13 pm
This team has to be completely worn out, physically and mentally.  The good news is they have GUTS!  We keep rolling and the bubble doesn't pop.

HOGS 79-70.

Oh yeah!  I was happy when Sonny flushed one for 81, though.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07