michigan
19 (25.3%)
arkansas
48 (64%)
yo mommas house
8 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

qakhed

I think he is in. He stated that he was very impressed with Arkansas as a whole. He said "I thought it was going to be cows everywhere, but Fayetteville is like Chicago. And the facilities are all almost brand new, that's awesome"  (heard that on the radio yesterday)
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

pfrg999

Quote from: HogFanLR on April 19, 2006, 11:36:43 am
There are not any facts...just suppositions...

He made his decision a few days ago...Supposedly OK and DD know what the decision is and have been asked to sit on it.  (I also suppose SH and Tommy A of Michigan knows as well)

In addition (reportedly)

The decision was made while at the UA
He has told some UA players he will be back
He really loved his visit and sees a spot for him on our team.

I would say it looks good, but then again so did all the comments on TY.  Know for sure at 3:00.

Thank you for the Update... T- 3:08 and counting.... C'mon Beverly.... He would be a Great fit
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

mccurdy

does anybody know where we can find some videos on beverly, would love to have a better idea of how he plays

Salvaboar Dali

I have heard nothing, but geography and familiarity have a bunch to do with mmy hunch. I hope he calls the hogs, but if my son had a choice between Arkansas and Michigan and I wasn't from Arkansas, Michigan is a no-brainer. Add the fact that Michigan has offered him a starting job and I don't see him coming.

I hope I am wrong.

felixfan

i think michigan but what do i know.

HoopS

return2glory

Is his press conference at 3 CDT or 3 EST? I was thinking Chicago was in the eastern time zone but I am not sure. Any body know?

arktennis

Chicago is central standard time same as Arkansas

devils69

I think PB will be a  :razorback: this afternoon, but that is just my hunch.  No "insider" information here...

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

hogfankb

qakhed

razorbeck

Please post here due to folks that can not access the radio.

qakhed

Salvaboar Dali

I love the way it was a 12-12 tie between Arkansas and Michigan until the announcement. All of a sudden, 48 people thought Arkansas would get him.

What was the point?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on April 19, 2006, 05:36:03 pm
I love the way it was a 12-12 tie between Arkansas and Michigan until the announcement. All of a sudden, 48 people thought Arkansas would get him.

What was the point?

should have closed the vote-ing at 3:00 p.m. - I just knew it was "yo mama's house" dangit... ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*