Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-LSU Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 11, 2006, 04:07:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogattack21

Forget this crap, I am going to transfer to another school. I freakin pay all this money and they cant even give the students team to cheer for outside of baseball and track. Hell I might even go to Texas who knows but I am going to look at other places. I knew I should have went to Ohio State.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

SacredGroove

Thanks for the updates guys. Those of us from out of town are glad you are here to let us know what is going on. I just don't know wether to laugh, cry or just not watch or listen anymore. First football, and now this? I am so disheartened...

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: PHill94 on January 11, 2006, 09:04:43 pm
Arkansas will not even sniff at the NCAA tourney this year because though this loss hurts Vandy is gunna drive that knife so far in our hearts that we will never be the same. just kills me that i didn't take LSU in the points. thats a full proof get rich quick scheme, just bet against Arkansas. Does anybody remember the last time Arkansas won in fayetville at anything?

I don't know about the minor sports (rugby, volleyball, etc.), but we beat Western Illinois on Jan. 1 at basketball.

PHill94

I will only wear Arkansas track and baseball shirts until we start winning

Razorback Ranger

We've got some talent. The chemisty needs to improve and this will get much better by the end of the season.

YodaHog

I hate how they play the fight song after a loss like this.  Also at the football games after a loss, the announcer says, "Be sure to stick around and watch all the highlights"  Like I would really want to be put through that misery twice. 

Sorry for the negativity, but I am really getting sick of this.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

by then it will be too late VA...just like it is for DALE!!  >:(
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

PHill94

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Look on the bright side -- We still have track!!! When does track season begin?
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

DuckDuster

Quote from: hogattack21 on January 11, 2006, 09:05:49 pm
Forget this crap, I am going to transfer to another school. I freakin pay all this money and they cant even give the students team to cheer for outside of baseball and track. Hell I might even go to Texas who knows but I am going to look at other places. I knew I should have went to Ohio State.
1-800-uhaulit

GarySe7en

They can't hit free throws, block out, or rebound.  Hard to win when you can't do the simple things.

pfrg999

Quote from: hogattack21 on January 11, 2006, 09:05:49 pm

OK bye.... Don't Actually need you here.... Go to texas..... Bye... no really ....leave... fair weather
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

stevenglennn

Man this loss is frustrating, I too thought we would be imporved this year.  Once again the other team goes zone and we can't score! 
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

Razorback Ranger

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 11, 2006, 09:07:42 pm
by then it will be too late VA...just like it is for DALE!! >:(

I would still like to see a little winning going on from the otherside while playing in the conference..

hogattack21

Guys I was just really pissed, I have cooled off now. There is know way I would go anywhere else, I was born a Hog and will die the same whether we win or lose. It is just so damn frustrating.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

hogsmash12

FIRE STAN HEATH!!!!!

I'm so sick of losing.  He's too nice, and this team shows no signs of tenacity, passion, or intensity.

It's time for Heath to go, NOW! 

AlmightyHog

I am so fragging pissed right now. This is fragging bullsh@t frag heath frag nuttbag frag broyles frag lindsye hell frag ever motherhumperr up on the hill because none of those idiots are getting the job done and I am sick and tired of the excuses there are no excuse for the state of the Arkansas programs period

HawgWild

I'm DONE!!! Sick and tired of waiting for that turn around game that never comes. We were once mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Duke and we ruled the 90's, but now we look no better than a mid major like....Kent St....imagine that!!!

devildog

I've seen enough. This is not my Alma Mater, we're a whipping pup for the SEC.
Stan, I said goodbye to you last year but you're still here - thanks for sticking it out loser.
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

CusefaninAR

Does anybody remember the last time Arkansas won in fayetville at anything?

The Florida State game in baseball?

DOGALUM

Hell yeah play McCurdy!!!

Can anyone explain to me why Eric Ferguson gets as much playing time as he does? 

I understand that the guy is a senior........but who the hell cares?

HIS ENTIRE CARREER...he has thrown LAZY passes.....he makes BAD descisions in critical situations.

I don't care if McCurdy is a frikin freshman or a senior or a five year old!!  PLAY HIM!!   He is the ONLY SHOOTER ON THE TEAM!!!

I was a big defender of Stan for the first 3 years.....simply because I believe you should give a guy a chance to fill his team with his own players and see how he does.
I'm not saying that I think he should be fired or he should stay.   The season is not over with.  But if bad descisions continue to be made, and IMO many have been, and if we continue to UNDERACHEIVE, then some serious thought will have to be given concerning the direction of our basketball program.

I'm not a fairweather fan.......nor am I a basketball guru.  I didn't watch the game tonight.....only listened.  But in a coach's 4th year, with his own recruits filling the roster, more is expected than is being delivered by this staff and this team at this point in the season.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

RoboRazor

PHill94

Hoghead

That's it! It's time to just play "Street Ball". Forget the "motion offense". All players will play. Press the whole game! At times we'll snowbird a player back and play 4 on 5 defensivly. We can't shoot, the Big Men have Ice cream in them for hearts. Stan "The Lamb" Heath it's been nice knowing ya!                                     

stevenglennn

When was the last time we got swept by Vandy in basketball and Football??
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

PHill94

Quote from: CusefaninAR on January 11, 2006, 09:13:48 pm
Does anybody remember the last time Arkansas won in fayetville at anything?

The Florida State game in baseball?

I was referring to winning in the SEC. Sorry

PHill94

Quote from: stevenglennn on January 11, 2006, 09:14:42 pm

NEVER

corndo

It's never happened. It amazes me that Vandy will have a better football and basketball season than we will this year. - Oh Lord, when is it going to end???

DuckDuster

At least it's ahome game, aawwsh!t.

CiriusPorker

i would normally jump in this discussion and begin downing heath, but i did say that i would give heath to the end of the season before i trash talked him and called for his head.  so, I'll try to be positive about our situation..though it looks pretty grim.

pfrg999

Quote from: DOGALUM on January 11, 2006, 09:13:57 pm
Hell yeah play McCurdy!!!

Can anyone explain to me why Eric Ferguson gets as much playing time as he does?

I understand that the guy is a senior........but who the hell cares?

HIS ENTIRE CARREER...he has thrown LAZY passes.....he makes BAD descisions in critical situations.

I don't care if McCurdy is a frikin freshman or a senior or a five year old!! PLAY HIM!! He is the ONLY SHOOTER ON THE TEAM!!!

I was a big defender of Stan for the first 3 years.....simply because I believe you should give a guy a chance to fill his team with his own players and see how he does.
I'm not saying that I think he should be fired or he should stay. The season is not over with. But if bad descisions continue to be made, and IMO many have been, and if we continue to UNDERACHEIVE, then some serious thought will have to be given concerning the direction of our basketball program.

I'm not a fairweather fan.......nor am I a basketball guru. I didn't watch the game tonight.....only listened. But in a coach's 4th year, with his own recruits filling the roster, more is expected than is being delivered by this staff and this team at this point in the season.

The same damn reason that RJ was QB for 7 games... because ... he had a good practice...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Inigo Montoya

WHY GOD WHY!!!  Why do we suck!!  These numbnuts we call basketball players have a whole year more of experience under their belts yet are actually worse than last year.  I checked just to be sure.  We were 13-3(1-2) a year ago today.  Yeah sure we got beat by UConn and Maryland but we haven't made one ounce of progress.  Is it the coach, recruiting, the players???  What does it matter.  The problem apparently is all three.  I'm starting to believe, and this is not pessimism but what I believe to be self evident, that the football and basketball programs are on a downward spiral.  Baseball and track is the only thing the UofA has going for them for the last few years.  I hope VanHorn and company are being taken care of financially and praised by Broyles on a daily basis because if they leave we'll just be a faded memory in the sports world before long.   :'(  I need my blankieeee

idochog

I guess Heath needs to get in line for the "LINDSEY" pass
I love Jesus!

devildog

Eric Ferguson has sucked since the day he arrived. He has moments of adequacy but try to remember the last time you thought "we wouldn't have won that game without Ferguson" ?

Never in my case. Bring on the negative KarmaThese guys sucked three years ago and they're just as bad today.
Excuses? Sick of em. I watched Vanderbilt and South Carolina celebrate in Razorback Stadium and now Jowls Brady owns us in Bud Walton. Tonight is the low of Razorback sports in my long life.

pfrg999

Quote from: Inigo Montoya on January 11, 2006, 09:23:23 pm
WHY GOD WHY!!!  Why do we suck!!  These numbnuts we call basketball players have a whole year more of experience under their belts yet are actually worse than last year.  I checked just to be sure.  We were 13-3(1-2) a year ago today.  Yeah sure we got beat by UConn and Maryland but we haven't made one ounce of progress.  Is it the coach, recruiting, the players???  What does it matter.  The problem apparently is all three.  I'm starting to believe, and this is not pessimism but what I believe to be self evident, that the football and basketball programs are on a downward spiral.  Baseball and track is the only thing the UofA has going for them for the last few years.  I hope VanHorn and company are being taken care of financially and praised by Broyles on a daily basis because if they leave we'll just be a faded memory in the sports world before long.   :'(  I need my blankieeee

I think we are worse.... I really think we are worse than we were.. at the beginning

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 11, 2006, 09:26:22 pm
WHY GOD WHY!!! Why do we suck!! These numbnuts we call basketball players have a whole year more of experience under their belts yet are actually worse than last year. I checked just to be sure. We were 13-3(1-2) a year ago today. Yeah sure we got beat by UConn and Maryland but we haven't made one ounce of progress. Is it the coach, recruiting, the players??? What does it matter. The problem apparently is all three. I'm starting to believe, and this is not pessimism but what I believe to be self evident, that the football and basketball programs are on a downward spiral. Baseball and track is the only thing the UofA has going for them for the last few years. I hope VanHorn and company are being taken care of financially and praised by Broyles on a daily basis because if they leave we'll just be a faded memory in the sports world before long. :'( I need my blankieeee

I think we are worse.... I really think we are worse than we were.. at the beginning

I'm going to have to agree with you.  Atleast we used to give 30-35 minutes of effort for show.  Now it's down to about 3 five minute squirts.  It's just pathetic.  I only wish instead of the media feeling sorry for this team they would/could be as verbally angry as we are.  Something needs to light a fire under this teams arse!

idochog

Im convinced we still have a bad apple or two on the team.  Question is who?
I love Jesus!

PHill94

Mike Anderson please come to Arkansas!

DuckDuster

Quote from: Inigo Montoya on January 11, 2006, 09:30:31 pm
Quote from: pfrg999 on January 11, 2006, 09:26:22 pm
WHY GOD WHY!!! Why do we suck!! These numbnuts we call basketball players have a whole year more of experience under their belts yet are actually worse than last year. I checked just to be sure. We were 13-3(1-2) a year ago today. Yeah sure we got beat by UConn and Maryland but we haven't made one ounce of progress. Is it the coach, recruiting, the players??? What does it matter. The problem apparently is all three. I'm starting to believe, and this is not pessimism but what I believe to be self evident, that the football and basketball programs are on a downward spiral. Baseball and track is the only thing the UofA has going for them for the last few years. I hope VanHorn and company are being taken care of financially and praised by Broyles on a daily basis because if they leave we'll just be a faded memory in the sports world before long. :'( I need my blankieeee

I'm going to have to agree with you.  Atleast we used to give 30-35 minutes of effort for show.  Now it's down to about 3 five minute squirts.  It's just pathetic.  I only wish instead of the media feeling sorry for this team they would/could be as verbally angry as we are.  Something needs to light a fire under this teams arse!
Amen,
"The Media" a.k.a. 'men with no nuts', won't call any coach on performance. Might piss off "the Man on the Hill", can't play golf in NWA if they do!!!!!

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Hog Mild on January 11, 2006, 09:14:02 pm
i smell bacon

I have been smelling it too. 9 years of burnt bacon.

Hoghead

Make the bad men go away daddy! Vandy is coming, Vandy is coming!

hogsgrl09

what happened to taint?? y wont he respond??  ???
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

pfrg999

pfrg999

hogsgrl09

lol. how corny

but how tru it seems
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."