Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC-Washington on ESPN

Started by rangertaunton, October 08, 2015, 10:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rangertaunton

I sure wish we wouldve gotten the rb,Jones III,that went to USC and just now about scored. The kid is an absolute stud and a Jamal Charles clone if i have ever seen one. Big time talent and does not look like your typical fresman. Although if you are the top rated rb coming out of High School you arnt going to be built like your average freshman. Seems like he was pretty high on us early on last summer but we dropped off of his map pretty early. I could be wrong
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

And Porter Gustin. Dude is killing folks as a true fresh

Hogwild

Nipsey Mussle

Sark will start getting with "less with more" talk if he keeps it up. USC has probably the 2nd most talent in the country behind Bama. That was a lousy performance.

The Boar War

I was surprised to see the crowd (or lack of one) for a pretty decent in conference match up.  I realize it was an early start at 6 and the crowd had to fight rush hour traffic but that was a poor showing for a top 5-10 program.

jkstock04

Quote from: The Boar War on October 09, 2015, 06:59:49 am
I was surprised to see the crowd (or lack of one) for a pretty decent in conference match up.  I realize it was an early start at 6 and the crowd had to fight rush hour traffic but that was a poor showing for a top 5-10 program.
From my understanding they don't really get up for football in California. No where close to what we do.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

southhog

Looked liked less than 20,000 at kick off. Jesse Palmer was like how difficult it was for the Washington QB in this hostile environment..I was like lol what

Pulled(PP)pork

loved it, and who would think that C. Peterson would not have a trick play up his sleeve?

PP