Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

texas player tweets about transferring to aTm during halftime tcu loss

Started by HogFoo, October 04, 2015, 01:06:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFoo

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/texas-player-tweets-transferring-texas-halftime/

Wow.  I bet Charlie now wishes hed of stayed at Louisville!   He'll be lucky to survive until the end of the year unless he can pull a miracle out of his arse and beat OU. But, chances are he is out after this year.  How big of an embarrassment is that for Texas. Haha ::hornsdown::
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

online-with-swine

HogFoo

Quote from: online-with-swine on October 04, 2015, 01:08:18 pm
I don't think any coach would take a player like that.
Gus would.... and ole Hootie would have too if he was still coaching. Oh and how could forget.  Big Game bob always up for trying to help players when they transfer and are disgruntled.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

(notOM)Rebel123

He should have plenty of free time on Saturdays in the coming months.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

the END.

Not to defend the guy as he should in no way, shape, or form be on his phone at Half, but it was actually a retweet of an A&M player saying when you're ready to transfer (from terrible Texas) we're here for you.

grayhawg

HogFoo

IT Just occurred  to me , that maybe Charlie should put up a sign "No cellphones in locker room" right beside the  "No guns in locker room" sign. Haha

Hogmeier

Quote from: the END. on October 04, 2015, 01:23:11 pm
Not to defend the guy as he should in no way, shape, or form be on his phone at Half, but it was actually a retweet of an A&M player saying when you're ready to transfer (from terrible Texas) we're here for you.

I say with all due respect, he was on the phone at halftime. He would be packing his bags today if I was the coach.

ShadowTheHedgehog

I know some people make fun of the "recruiting uncommon players" mantra, but I think this speaks volumes. With all the adversity we have faced one thing is certain, our players never quit.

rhog1

From reading the Texas board that same player was facetiming someone at halftime the week before. It will be interesting to see what coach Strong does here.

Iwastherein1969

he'll be watching from the bench the rest of his collegiate career...but go ahead on, brother
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.