Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 Team in the Country Going Down?

Started by NuttinItUp, October 03, 2015, 04:13:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

The Ohio State University is down to Indiana 10-6 at halftime.

They looked confused and incompetent during the first half.

Ragnar Hogbrok

They should be able to simply "out-athlete" Indiana in the second half.  I'm sure they'll win, but I really, really hope they lose.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

HogNdazs

I get excited almost every week because they are playing some smaller team close. But then they blow it out in the second half so reserve judgement.

Poker_hog

It's not going to happen but if it does, please coach stay off of Twitter.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

hawgmasta

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 03, 2015, 04:21:14 pm

Lol yes!

Hogarusa

No way Indiana can hang for the full 4 quarters but also no way should Ohio State be ranked #1 with the performances they are providing on a weekly basis.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Wright43

Ohio State isn't as good as we thought they'd be. Really it seems like most teams in CFB this year aren't as good as we thought....

Ohio State almost losing, Michigan State almost losing, TCU barely beat TTU and MINN, Notre Dame lost their starting QB and who knows how that will go, UCLA barely beat BYU, Georgia's going to lose to Bama, LSU barely beat MissSt....

The only teams that have looked real solid so far are Baylor and Ole Miss. And Baylor hasn't played anyone, and for some reason I'm not yet sold on Ole Miss.

I think this is a season where whoever is hot at the end will win, because there is no team that is clearly just the best.

rzrbk4life

Ohio St. will turn it on in the second half but would love nothing more than to see them go down.
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 03, 2015, 04:21:14 pm

If he's on Twitter during the fourth quarter tonight, it might be a good thing.

Just kidding! (I think)

Albert Einswine

First possession of 2nd half Ohio St. goes 3 and out. They ain't looking good today. Indiana had a bunch of dropped passes in the first half or they'd probably be up a couple more scores.

Harbaugh is getting Michigan on track and Michigan St. will be a test. I don't think Ohio St. repeats the run from last year.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

NuttinItUp