Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baylor vs TT

Started by nwahogfan1, October 03, 2015, 02:53:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

So far,  3 possessions and 3 scores.   Baylor 14, TT 7. 

First team to 50 wins.  LOL

Won't be much defense played in this game.

nwahogfan1

I have a question though.  Do these teams have that much better offenses than us?  Or is it schemes?  Or is it better big play players.?

HogPharmer

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on October 03, 2015, 02:55:05 pm
I have a question though.  Do these teams have that much better offenses than us?  Or is it schemes?  Or is it better big play players.?

I think that has just become the style of play in Texas. No defense. The big question is what happens if/when one of those teams makes it to the playoffs against a good team that plays defense.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

spiritof92

Starts at the high school level.  Put all your most gifted players on offense and try to outscore everyone.

Dr. Starcs

Hey Kliffy, if 35-24 is an a$$ kicking, what is 14-42 midway thru the 2nd qtr?

lrcentral

Quote from: spiritof92 on October 03, 2015, 03:03:07 pm
Starts at the high school level.  Put all your most gifted players on offense and try to outscore everyone.

I thought outscoring the other team was the only way to win?

dhizzle

Baylor had 40 something at the end of the half. The second half they are being to friendly I would put  100 on tech if I could. Techs qb is mouthy, although Russell should have been flagged for mouthing to the defense while running into the endzone.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 03, 2015, 03:59:50 pm
Hey Kliffy, if 35-24 is an a$$ kicking, what is 14-42 midway thru the 2nd qtr?

63-35 final...yep, this qualifies as arse kicking.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

DeltaBoy

Baylor opened it up on Tech.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 04, 2015, 06:59:51 am
63-35 final...yep, this qualifies as arse kicking.

I'm not a Briles fan per se but it would be hilarious if he would say that!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi