Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another HS in Texas targets a game official . . . (video)

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 25, 2015, 02:55:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

dishhog40

I highly doubt that was on purpose.  The kicker just stinks. 

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: dishhog40 on September 25, 2015, 03:16:54 pm
I highly doubt that was on purpose.  The kicker just stinks.

Not very good at picking up on sarcasm, are you dish? 

If it wasn't obvious enough, the wink should have removed all doubt.

::)

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pigture perfect

Don't tell me that kid isn't good. If he were playing pool, I'd call him a hustler. Off the Head then the crossbar, right down the middle.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: pigture perfect on October 01, 2015, 09:22:27 am
Don't tell me that kid isn't good. If he were playing pool, I'd call him a hustler. Off the Head then the crossbar, right down the middle.

Maybe he gets a five star ranking after that...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 01, 2015, 09:04:08 am
IT's Good a well executed bank shot for the PAT.

Maybe it should count for two points.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi